Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 08:30 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,130,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoStars View Post
Its never easy when my gf has almost everything
IDK, OP; I don't think you'll find her anything cool in the mall. Unless you spring for a nice handbag, or something. One that goes with her favorite color, or something. And include the receipt, so she can exchange it if she doesn't like it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2016, 08:48 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,348,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
IDK, OP; I don't think you'll find her anything cool in the mall. Unless you spring for a nice handbag, or something. One that goes with her favorite color, or something. And include the receipt, so she can exchange it if she doesn't like it.
Mr rudy what do you buy your girlfriend for her birthday?

Old 07-02-2016, 08:52 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,348,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Nothing says "I care," like "Here's some cash, go buy your own present."
What does your husband get for you?

Old 07-02-2016, 09:00 PM

52,325 posts, read 52,791,864 times
A new boyfriend????

Old 07-02-2016, 09:03 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,130,790 times
Quote:
Mr rudy what do you buy your girlfriend for her birthday?
"Mr."? I'm a "Ms." What would I like to get for my b-day? A nice dinner. Or a nice, fun outing for the day. Or maybe some cologne, if he knew what kind I like. Or a weekend getaway to someplace scenic. An expensive book from my "wish list" at Amazon. Concert tickets. A Sunday drive out to someplace beautiful or interesting, with lunch. A boxed set of DVD's on one of my favorite topics, that we could watch together.

And no, not all at once. Those are each separate options.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 07-02-2016 at 09:38 PM..

Old 07-02-2016, 09:33 PM

314 posts, read 238,028 times
How long have you been dating and what does she get you?? My so and I get each other more expensive gifts, with other bf I would cap off at 100. This year I got my so a round of golf at one of the courses he wants to play (500) and I nice steak dinner at a steakhouse (300), but he also spends on me, Louis Vuitton wallet, flowers and dinner at a steakhouse. It just depends on the couple

Old 07-03-2016, 02:28 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,547,864 times
Quote:
Oh god. I have no clue what to get my girlfriend her birthday is coming soon and I need to get her something.

She loves lots of clothes but has like holster clothing, all the latest heels, she likes disneyland, but wait she also likes universal studious. I was thinking a gift card or a disneyland ticket but wait does she want something?
Ah this is hard for me.

Im not so good with buying people gift because either they want something else, its the wrong size or color, or usually they want something so close to that or they are picky.
Okay so small details

My gf is a big disneyland fantanic, she loves to play tennis, she likes that show friends, but she also has very few friends which she rarely sees, she has a puppy she cares for, she likes jewelry, and she loves her Honda Civic.

Guys please help me what should I get my girlfriend.

What do you usually get for your girlfriend and for the woman here what gift would you appreciate from your man
What about that maxi long dress you were on about mate?

That way you could both enjoy it

Old 07-03-2016, 08:04 AM

521 posts, read 293,552 times
Quote:
Oh god. I have no clue what to get my girlfriend her birthday is coming soon and I need to get her something.

She loves lots of clothes but has like holster clothing, all the latest heels, she likes disneyland, but wait she also likes universal studious. I was thinking a gift card or a disneyland ticket but wait does she want something?
Ah this is hard for me.

Im not so good with buying people gift because either they want something else, its the wrong size or color, or usually they want something so close to that or they are picky.
Okay so small details

My gf is a big disneyland fantanic, she loves to play tennis, she likes that show friends, but she also has very few friends which she rarely sees, she has a puppy she cares for, she likes jewelry, and she loves her Honda Civic.

Guys please help me what should I get my girlfriend.

What do you usually get for your girlfriend and for the woman here what gift would you appreciate from your man
this is exactly why I normally buy around 3 gifts for my friends, and I make sure the gifts are different.

I don't know where you live, but if there is a store like the body shop/bath & body works around you, you can buy a gift basket.

Old 07-03-2016, 06:00 PM

11,164 posts, read 7,988,370 times
Does she have any hobbies? For my last birthday my b/f got me a regulator for diving. For his I bought him a fishing reel that he'd wanted... (Handed to him while wearing my sexiest lingerie). I am hooked... Now all you have to do is reel me in. LOL.

Old 07-03-2016, 06:02 PM

14,258 posts, read 14,784,477 times
Jewelry. It matches everything. A woman never has enough. I always found diamond earrings worked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships