Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 09:32 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,936,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayesian View Post
I really missed getting laid with attractive young bodies.

College dating is all about the fun part, flirting and getting laid with various girls in their prime age.

Now, dating to me is mostly pre-marriage work. I will turn 30 pretty soon, basically now I only date girls who have the potential to be my future wife. I don't have much time to date only for fun, I have to plan for marriage, parenting and retirement.
With your approach, you probably won't get the marriage and parenting part. If you do end up with that it will probably lead to divorce, alimony and child support.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2016, 10:37 AM

214 posts, read 177,260 times
Quote:

College dating is all about the fun part, flirting and getting laid with various girls in their prime age.

Now, dating to me is mostly pre-marriage work. I will turn 30 pretty soon, basically now I only date girls who have the potential to be my future wife. I don't have much time to date only for fun, I have to plan for marriage, parenting and retirement.
30 is middle aged!? Lol! That is ****ing hilarious! Dude, girls still look nice and pretty at 30. I would say 35+ is when gravity starts taking affect you-know-where... I recently dated a 30 y/o and she looked as good as girls I had in my early twenties.

Why do you have to plan for marriage and retirement? Is everyone just on some sort of assembly line to death? Do what makes you happy, get out there and mingle. Make friends, enjoy life. Besides, aging is a curable ailment anyway, it's just that most people are afraid of such things. I'd explain that fact in greater detail, but look it up. My chosen field of cellular biology/biochemistry is going to make some breakthrough discoveries in the next few years that will make the dotcom boom look like a small fart in a hurricane. Rant over.

Old 07-02-2016, 10:42 AM

8,925 posts, read 7,776,456 times
I think you should talk to a professional. You seem to have a lot of deluded beliefs about reality.

Old 07-02-2016, 11:19 AM

102,432 posts, read 108,813,048 times
Quote:

This is a timeline imposed by nobody else but you. You can do anything you want.

And could you explain how it is that you claim to be middle-aged in your OP, but now, suddenly, you're in your late 20's? And btw, what have you been doing dating-wise in the years between college graduation and now? "Pre-marital" dating, only? If so, you have no one to blame but yourself. You made that choice.

Sorry, OP, but your posts aren't making sense at all.

Old 07-02-2016, 11:22 AM

102,432 posts, read 108,813,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBeNSoCal View Post
Why do you have to plan for marriage and retirement? Is everyone just on some sort of assembly line to death?
ROFL!!

This pretty well sums it up:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia;
I think you should talk to a professional. You seem to have a lot of deluded beliefs about reality.
/thread

Old 07-02-2016, 11:48 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,349,687 times
Quote:

Those women are ages 18-22 and half of them aren't mature enough to be dating or don't know how to make a relationship work. Same goes for young college guys at that age. You're 30 and that is not middle age at all.

Old 07-02-2016, 04:53 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,915,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
29 is middle age? Lol
Awww! Here I was thinking 50 was the new 30...never realized I was in my twilight years....guess that's the good thing about senility.

Gravity is subjective!

Old 07-02-2016, 06:46 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,274,190 times
Quote:
When I was in college, there were tons of extremely attractive girls in my school. Many of them were way prettier than Hollywood actresses.

But I didn't date any of them because I couldn't attract them.

And now I'm a middle-age guy who is still single.

Let's face it, there are plenty of attractive women, just like there are plenty of luxury cars. We old single guys remain single because we are unattractive. We drive Honda because we can't afford Lexus.

Even the least attractive people want attractive partners, that's why there are no dearth of 40-year-old virgins who can't get laid.
They actually discussed this on the news last year, virgin epidemic in Japan, a lot who reach their 30s and 40s without sex

Old 07-02-2016, 06:50 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,062,322 times
Dating in college was awesome.

Dating after college in a big city is awesome.

Any other situation (for a man) sucks.

Old 07-09-2016, 10:13 PM

220 posts, read 175,610 times
Nothing happened to those extremely attractive girls from college. They all just moved, they are more than likely still very attractive; even in there late 20's. And they definitely aren't all taken.

With some good effort and the ability to face rejection, you can land yourself one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships