Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 10:56 AM

29,758 posts, read 34,454,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Glad you worked through that whole co-dependency and rushing relationships thing.

Right? His therapist will be so proud.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:07 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,485,507 times
Quote:
Glad you worked through that whole co-dependency and rushing relationships thing.
And sorted out issues of personal space. I don't think OP is codependent as much as narcissistic with a gross lack of boundaries. Think about it. Not sure how cutting in front of a line of women waiting for coffee translates into "respecting women," and one can only imagine what it's like to be on a date with him. He has already confessed to pushing boundaries emotionally, now he confesses to violating boundaries physically, at least in public. I can't imagine that it would be any different in private.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:12 AM

594 posts, read 380,250 times
So being forced to wait outside simply because people are too self absorbed to look around and see how their actions affect others is perfectly acceptable behavior? Just pay attention and scoot up in line. That's all I was suggesting.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:14 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,024,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Raccoon View Post
So being forced to wait outside simply because people are too self absorbed to look around and see how their actions affect others is perfectly acceptable behavior? Just pay attention and scoot up in line. That's all I was suggesting.
Excuse me please, could you scoot up? We want to come in and close the door. Thank you!

Yeah, that wasn't what you suggested.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:16 AM

48,564 posts, read 34,949,541 times
Quote:

What you did was not a suggestion.

You seem to have that all that was okay for yourself to do.

Keep it up, someone will educate you. Oh!!! Better yet, do it on your next date so you can show her all the sheeple! You know, those polite people.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-16-2016, 11:19 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,914,941 times
Quote:
That's not what you said. You said you went to the front and ordered. When people complained, you said you told them that the line starts where you decide.

Or were you just making stuff up again?

Old 09-16-2016, 11:19 AM

2,335 posts, read 4,156,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperJade View Post
And sorted out issues of personal space. I don't think OP is codependent as much as narcissistic with a gross lack of boundaries. Think about it. Not sure how cutting in front of a line of women waiting for coffee translates into "respecting women," and one can only imagine what it's like to be on a date with him. He has already confessed to pushing boundaries emotionally, now he confesses to violating boundaries physically, at least in public. I can't imagine that it would be any different in private.
I can't stand it when I move up on a line and the person behind me is up my butt. I'm a big proponent of personal space.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:
What you did was not a suggestion.
Fair enough. So today what I did was stand really close to girl in line ahead of me. Like, almost touching. She looked over her shoulder and just smiled. I was expecting her to move up a little bit but I think she just liked me standing so close to her. It's hopeless!

Old 09-16-2016, 11:21 AM

29,758 posts, read 34,454,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperJade View Post
He has already confessed to pushing boundaries emotionally, now he confesses to violating boundaries physically, at least in public. I can't imagine that it would be any different in private.
"You like this, don't you?"

Old 09-16-2016, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
That's not what you said. You said you went to the front and ordered. When people complained, you said you told them that the line starts where you decide.

Or were you just making stuff up again?
Yes, I have done that. I did that because the lumbersexuals and skinny jeans hipsters in line weren't about to scoot up, and that was the only way to get their attention. Trust me, I know how to pick my battles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships