Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 10:14 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,178,375 times

Advertisements

Again, what they heck is the point of posting that you're not attracted to this woman? What is the darn point?

If it isn't to slag on her, what is it?

Old 09-27-2016, 10:14 AM

4,523 posts, read 3,427,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie1278 View Post
To sum it up i am not sexually attracted to her. I am attracted to her in every other way.
That's all I really needed to read. If you aren't sexually attracted to her, then let her go. Don't lead her on.

Old 09-27-2016, 10:15 AM

594 posts, read 381,043 times
Quote:
That's the problem i really enjoy being with her.
Then be friends with her.

Old 09-27-2016, 10:16 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,045,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Raccoon View Post
You didn't body shame anyone. Don't listen to the sjw's.
And people wonder why threads like this aren't allowed?

SJW. LMAO.

Old 09-27-2016, 10:16 AM

2,989 posts, read 5,618,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Yup, that's exactly it.

It has nothing to do with the tone or content of your "story". Nope, nothing at all.
Why because i was descriptive? It doesn't matter what you say it's not "shaming" anything. Everyone is attracted to different things and like different things. There is nothing wrong with that no matter how much you spin it. I have been told many years ago by girls i was too skinny i didn't go "your body shaming me". If they didn't like me fine I don't take offense.

Old 09-27-2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:

SJW. LMAO.
Yeah, when you're accusing the dude of body shaming simply because he's not attracted to an overweight woman. That's nothing more than you using your little buzz phrases to seem enlightened. Body shaming. Gimme a break.

Old 09-27-2016, 10:26 AM

2,989 posts, read 5,618,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Raccoon View Post
Yeah, when you're accusing the dude of body shaming simply because he's not attracted to an overweight woman. That's nothing more than you using your little buzz phrases to seem enlightened. Body shaming. Gimme a break.
Exactly. I say i like everything else about her and they focus on the one thing i dont and call me names.

Old 09-27-2016, 10:26 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,045,687 times
Quote:
Anyway being physically attracted is important in a relationship. If i can't be intimate with her that's a problem. I probably answered my own question but would like to hear from others.
Yup, you did answer your own question.

Find someone who you can be intimate with.

Did that really require a post with details about what she ate at Taco Bell?

Old 09-27-2016, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Yup, you did answer your own question.

Find someone who you can be intimate with.

Did that really require a post with details about what she ate at Taco Bell?
I think the point your missing is that OP likes her. He just wishes some things were different so that they could maybe have a legit relationship. Obviously if someone isn't going to be conscious of their diet and eat in a healthy way, that person is simply not concerned with achieving an attractive body. So in a way, she's being selfish. She'd rather indulge in whatever she wants and to hell with making yourself more marketable in the single scene. "Oh, I've got too kids, I'm overweight, I eat like crap. Why won't anyone have a relationship with me?" "I know, I'll blame it on those horrible, evil, misogynistic body shamers." "It's their fault I'm single."

Old 09-27-2016, 10:40 AM

44,430 posts, read 20,195,338 times
Quote:

SJW. LMAO.
True this (bolded). People, please abide by the rules. This thread is a perfect example why this topic is not permitted. While the opening post is not particularly offensive and seemed to be an earnest inquiry, the personal attacks ensued immediately. If you can't play nice, then find another playground. This thread is CLOSED.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships