Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 03:03 PM

223 posts, read 694,472 times

Advertisements

Haven't posted in forever, so I figured I would check in.

My life's sucked as usual, Got nailed to the wall with taxes, so I'm working two jobs to try and save up for the April doom's day. Divorce papers still aren't in order, waiting on the money to file

But other then that.... well, that's pretty much it. I've been drinking alot lately. I'm going through a bottle of whiskey in 3-4 days. not too good eh? ah well, I drink to sleep.

Talk to you guys l8r
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2008, 04:05 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,363,371 times
Come on now self destruction is not the way to go, forget the whiskey before you have a worst problem. What is it that bothers you the most? is it the money or is it her? Are you staying in contact with her? Is she doing the same as you? Please don't let yourself become your worst enemy. We all know she hurt you but don't allow her to continue hurting you by your own self destruction. Stay in touch here and let us know how your doing, we would all like to see you get through this and move on.

Old 02-25-2008, 04:15 PM

672 posts, read 2,126,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Come on now self destruction is not the way to go, forget the whiskey before you have a worst problem. What is it that bothers you the most? is it the money or is it her? Are you staying in contact with her? Is she doing the same as you? Please don't let yourself become your worst enemy. We all know she hurt you but don't allow her to continue hurting you by your own self destruction. Stay in touch here and let us know how your doing, we would all like to see you get through this and move on.

I second, third, and fourth ALL of what Roaddog said in his post!!!

Old 02-25-2008, 05:15 PM

8,893 posts, read 4,546,168 times
I totally agree with these guys, don't let it get the best of you!

Old 02-25-2008, 05:40 PM

783 posts, read 2,588,854 times
First welcome back, ... CD missed you.

Do not let anything get to you. You are stronger than that and have made such steps including posting once more on CD.

Old 02-26-2008, 03:53 AM

314 posts, read 719,576 times
Welcome back! I read something the other day that said
"taking care of yourself is like giving yourself a gift every day." Please give yourself a boat load of gifts! Besides the world is still out there waiting for you. The money thing will pass, you can make payments on your taxes if you set it up and like all dark clouds this will pass. Please take care of yourself and post often.

Old 02-26-2008, 04:01 AM

18,126 posts, read 11,768,302 times
By doing this to yourself, she is winning. Right? Correct me please!

Old 02-26-2008, 04:04 AM

167 posts, read 258,556 times
The best way to get the upper hand in the worst of situations is to live life to it's fullest. I've been through the divorce situation, and believe me it take a while to get your feelings together, but if your letting the whiskey do the feeling, well your not dealing. Try somenix (or something over the counter) for the sleeping... You may not get 8 hours of straight sleep, but you won't wake up feeling hung over and bitter. You have to deal with all of your problems with a clear a focused mind..otherwise your problems with just compound. Obviously you have people who care about you on cd...talk it out and post more often...Take care

Old 02-26-2008, 04:08 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,333,729 times
I agree with the other posters here. Maybe make payments on those taxes and set that money to file those papers aside and learn to enjoy your own company and start a new life. You can't go around the emotions and feelings you have, they'll come back later on in life.

Old 02-26-2008, 05:09 AM

283 posts, read 524,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Come on now self destruction is not the way to go, forget the whiskey before you have a worst problem.
Be strong Lost. I know it's easy for all of us to say since we're not living your life. Remember, that which does not break us, makes us stronger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships