Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is my male friend loving me or playing me?
playing me for sex 3 42.86%
loving me as a friend 0 0%
feelings more than friendship 1 14.29%
he has no clue himself what he feels and does 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 08:33 AM

10,512 posts, read 4,074,294 times

Advertisements

Yeah, I have to agree with the others. If you are in a relationship and just also happen to be friends with another guy, you don't touch the other guy except for a quick greet/meet and parting hug. You're just being disrespectful to yourself and your boyfriend. And besides that, what's this thing about your "friend" sleeping with some chick, having her come with him to the movies, but then he ignores her and throws physical affection towards you, with her in tow. Sorry, but this makes him a douche too! I think you need to be alone and go find yourself, because you are going to either end up hurting someone (be it your boyfriend, or your guy's FWB) or get yourself hurt, because it sounds like he's just trying to groom you into another one of his long list of FWB. Trust me, once you spread those legs, the affection will stop, and then you will be strung along. I promise you that is exactly what will happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships