Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 08:39 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,040,258 times

Advertisements

I'm really puzzled as to why you think someone not talking much about their personal life in a professional setting is a sign of their attraction to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2016, 08:53 AM

2,894 posts, read 2,453,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
I'm really puzzled as to why you think someone not talking much about their personal life in a professional setting is a sign of their attraction to you.
NO KIDDING! I've been trying to figure out a way to say that from what he has said, she is NOT "into" him. She's being friendly and nice. THAT IS ALL. He frankly sounds delusional. If he asks her out or "pursues" her, he shouldn't be surprised if he makes her SO uncomfortable, she stops dealing with him in that professional capacity AT ALL.

Old 12-09-2016, 09:42 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxGod View Post
bro go for it!!!! However if she accepts and you both hit it off, I would never trust a woman like that. This would only mean she is an opportunist or a cheater by nature. You won't be the most special guy to walk the face of the earth so tread carefully. Me personally I wouldn't bother because I'm not cool sharing and or taking someone else's lock. I like having my own and knowing she's mine and that no person is breaking into my stuff.

We agree on this.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-09-2016, 09:44 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanash99 View Post
There is this woman who I've been seeing for months for professional services. She is really good at what she does and that's why I come back to her business. Every time we talk we have this connection and she somewhat flirts and says I'm funny and makes jokes nad laughs. All the cues you notice if a woman is interested. I wanted to ask her out but I saw this ring on on her ring finger. I asked her one day and she said it's an engagement ring.

It's funny, because whenever I talk about her fiancé she quickly makes a quick response. In other words she rarely ever talks about her fiancé unless I bring it up, and when I do it's usually a quick response. For ex:she asked what I did for the holidays, I told her what I did. I asked her what she did, all she said was she went out of town. I asked did you go out of town with your fiancé, she replied back with yeah, then she changed the subject and we start developing that chemistry again.

I don't know, I mean if he was just a boyfriend I would ask her out. However that ring is making me think twice

I really like her and I know she really likes me. Would it be a good idea to ask her out or better yet just make a move on her?
Of course you shouldn't. You know you shouldn't.

Old 12-09-2016, 10:06 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Many women are single so why do some men waste their time on women who are in relationships already?

Old 12-09-2016, 10:12 AM

73,029 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
^ Boom end thread.
Basically. Why anyone would pursue an engaged woman is beyond my thinking.

Old 12-09-2016, 10:13 AM

73,029 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Many women are single so why do some men waste their time on women who are in relationships already?
Wanting what you can't have. Same with women who try to go after men in relationships. Plenty of decent single men. However, the ones with women get chased more.

Old 12-09-2016, 10:14 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
"I want me a woman who cheats!!!!"

That's essentially what you are saying OP.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-09-2016, 10:15 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,723,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
But I like honey. It's good for you.
Ha!

Old 12-09-2016, 10:18 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Basically. Why anyone would pursue an engaged woman is beyond my thinking.
I wouldn't waste my time on a woman who has a boyfriend, is engaged, or is married. What would be the point? I won't even be friends with a woman who is in a relationship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships