Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 07:52 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erfan916 View Post

Have you ever felt that you attract the wrong type of people? I took people's advice and I left the dating scene alone for now. However, while doing this, i noticed a few trends recently. Very recently, it seems like I attract the wrong type of women for me! As I get older, I'm becoming more open with my dating options. But these women also bring some major baggage with them.

girl #1-While funny, she was really inconsiderate and narcissistic. It was not a good fit for me.

girl #2-She was nice but she had 4 kids. And since I don't have any kids myself, it was not a good match.

girl #3-This one is weird and I'm going to keep this real short. She liked me and tried to date me but i said something really inconsiderate. Since I didn't have any interest in her, and since I did say something kinda rude, she stopped talking to me in May of 2013. March of 2014, she gave birth to her daughter, 10 months after she stopped talking to me. Fast forward to today, she's trying to date me again. (made previous post about this)
edit: Also her husband is in jail for theft but they're getting a divorce. And also the little girl called me daddy several times. And i looked at her mom and she said,"I don't know why she's calling you daddy! We don't say that name around her"

girl #4-This lady is nice and all but she's over twice my age. I'm not interested but I find it weird that she's interested in me. That came out of nowhere.

My post may come off as narcissistic and egotistical, but I only liked one girl during this time frame, and she wasn't interested. Mod cut. But maybe I should reconsider my stance. (but not with these women)

Have this ever happened to any of you that you constantly attract the wrong type of people? It's been a while since women have shown this much interest in me, so I'm flattered. But these women are not ideal for me due to one reason or another.

*the bolded wasn't to trigger people but black women never took interest in me until recently. So i find it funny that this is the case.

edit: I forgot....

girl #5-she was with her long term boyfriend who has a step child. She wants to break up with her bf but she had no where to go if she did. Well she knows about my living situation and try to run game on me. She wanted me to have sex with her. (she really tried to put her hands on my no-no's) I told her that it was wrong and I couldn't go through with it. Then she said that her boyfriend was into cuckholding and that's when I ran the hell away from her. There's no way in hell I would do that. Oh yea, she also said that her biological clock is ticking and she wants her own kid and she wants to know if she can use my sperm. She said if i wasn't going to have sex with her, then the least i can do is give her my sperm.
The wrong type of people...

The self destructive, the manipulative, the controlling and powermad. Then there is...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2017, 11:58 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
It's normal that all types of people may be attracted to you. /shrug

I probably dated 1 out of 100 hundred guys who showed interest. That's how it normally is.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-14-2017, 12:46 AM

8,324 posts, read 13,453,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erfan916 View Post

Have you ever felt that you attract the wrong type of people? ....She said if i wasn't going to have sex with her, then the least i can do is give her my sperm.
Wasn't this from a Jerry Springer show?

Imho, having been found attractive by bunch of undesirable women is not that flattering.
I have know guys who would be hooking up with women that looked like circus freaks and thought they were like Casanova. I rather date Rosie palm and her 5 sisters for the rest of my life than hook up with any of them!

Maybe I think too highly of myself or how too much self-respect? I wish I was dumber and had much lower standard. I would definitely get laid more for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships