Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 04:15 PM

11,581 posts, read 6,773,869 times

Advertisements

Try meeting people a different way. Through friends, co-workers, sports, hobbies, etc.

Old 02-12-2017, 05:14 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,981,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGab View Post
Try meeting people a different way. Through friends, co-workers, sports, hobbies, etc.
Best way.

Old 02-12-2017, 06:04 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,752,526 times
I got to ask this again just to make sure you are really meaning what you are saying .... ARE YOU SURE you are looking for a soul mate. What does this really mean to you?

Here is why I am asking ....
I really think a lot of men might have a Genie in a Bottle type idea of what the ideal women maybe and can't get past that. Most women don't just exist to make YOUR dreams come true..... to bow to your every need. So in turn just about all women they meet can't really live up to those standards ( and hopefully are not stupid enough to even try ).

Are you expecting too much from someone? Are you writing people off too fast?

When you meet people in different stages in their life they act differently. You meet people in a different context they act differently.

Are you being too judgemental. You are okay with having one night stands... but then critique women who do saying they only want sex or decide to have sex with you. Maybe like you they want both. Maybe they are thinking the same thing about you ... ex this guy only seems like he is looking for a hook up... so I guess I can go there with him and just look for something else tomorrow.

What kind of vibes are you giving off?

Why don't you ask your family or friends to set you up with someone just to try a different way?

I got to ask this too and you don't have to answer ... are you the type of guy that wants to sleep around ... but have a his little virgin princess wife a home pregnant and having babies while you are still playing around?

You are sounding like your are expecting too much and are not willing to make an effort to really get to know anyone. You are also sounding like you are pretty superficial in terms of what you are looking for in a woman.

Are you the type of guy who does not realized he has ignored dozens of other women who are likely looking to settle down because you only notice the women in the mini skirt in the 6 inch heels?

I am reading what you are writing and sorry I am really thinking the problem is you. You are talking the talk... but are not really acting like a person who is looking for a meaningful relationship.

Are you like a woman who is only attracted to the bad boy types and trying to change them without success.

Ex are you only attracted to women who seem more interested in physical relationships and trying to change them in a housewife because it suits your agenda?

Last edited by klmrocks; 02-12-2017 at 06:51 PM..

Old 02-15-2017, 02:49 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,176,568 times
Today one dame called me. She is a widow (not black I hope). She wants to meet me. She said she didnt have sex about half a year((( I'm afraid! It seems like a I'm under attack!

Old 02-15-2017, 02:51 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,571,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Today one dame called me. She is a widow (not black I hope). She wants to meet me. She said she didnt have sex about half a year((( I'm afraid! It seems like a I'm under attack!
So what's the problem?

Old 02-15-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
I got to ask this again just to make sure you are really meaning what you are saying .... ARE YOU SURE you are looking for a soul mate. What does this really mean to you?

Here is why I am asking ....
I really think a lot of men might have a Genie in a Bottle type idea of what the ideal women maybe and can't get past that. Most women don't just exist to make YOUR dreams come true..... to bow to your every need. So in turn just about all women they meet can't really live up to those standards ( and hopefully are not stupid enough to even try ).

Are you expecting too much from someone? Are you writing people off too fast?

When you meet people in different stages in their life they act differently. You meet people in a different context they act differently.

Are you being too judgemental. You are okay with having one night stands... but then critique women who do saying they only want sex or decide to have sex with you. Maybe like you they want both. Maybe they are thinking the same thing about you ... ex this guy only seems like he is looking for a hook up... so I guess I can go there with him and just look for something else tomorrow.

What kind of vibes are you giving off?

Why don't you ask your family or friends to set you up with someone just to try a different way?

I got to ask this too and you don't have to answer ... are you the type of guy that wants to sleep around ... but have a his little virgin princess wife a home pregnant and having babies while you are still playing around?

You are sounding like your are expecting too much and are not willing to make an effort to really get to know anyone. You are also sounding like you are pretty superficial in terms of what you are looking for in a woman.

Are you the type of guy who does not realized he has ignored dozens of other women who are likely looking to settle down because you only notice the women in the mini skirt in the 6 inch heels?

I am reading what you are writing and sorry I am really thinking the problem is you. You are talking the talk... but are not really acting like a person who is looking for a meaningful relationship.

Are you like a woman who is only attracted to the bad boy types and trying to change them without success.

Ex are you only attracted to women who seem more interested in physical relationships and trying to change them in a housewife because it suits your agenda?
Thank you for full and wide answer! I can take it easy I think actually.
God bless you! I return to your post later.

Old 02-15-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
So what's the problem?
She had an car accident and is now limping. But very attractive and horny

Old 02-15-2017, 03:14 PM

20,776 posts, read 20,063,065 times
Quote:
What's the problem. Does your penis not work?

Old 02-15-2017, 03:18 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,571,642 times
Quote:
She had an car accident and is now limping. But very attractive and horny
Well don't get carried away and go easy on her then mate!

Plus I asked earlier but will ask again!!!! What country are you in mate? I'm only asking as I didn't know tinder was in other parts of Europe other than the UK

Cheers

Old 02-15-2017, 03:47 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,272,320 times
Quote:
I have no idea what they want!
Didn't you just say that all they want is sex??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships