Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2017, 04:30 PM

15 posts, read 6,503 times

Advertisements

Thank you very much for your inputs. I do not want this discussion to take a wrong direction.
It is not about her and his marital status. It is about to try to find out based on a given information, if this man is having an affair with his fitness body. He says , he does not! Do you believe it based on what I've already posted?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Because he is NOT really into her.

Why should he be expected to put himself in danger by "helping" this woman who has a violent, abusive husband???

"Even financially." Please.

Is that the goal here???

There are many American men who are helpful, but they also are smart enough to know when to stay away from someone who has unresolved problems from her past.
Men who stay away from a woman with unsolved problem are coldblooded, cynical cowards to me!

Old 04-01-2017, 04:33 PM

49,926 posts, read 60,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biata View Post
Thank you very much for your inputs. I do not want this discussion to take a wrong direction.
It is not about her and his marital status. It is about to try to find out based on a given information, if this man is having an affair with his fitness body. He says , he does not! Do you believe it based on what I've already posted?
Since you insist ...

Based on what you have posted, I believe they probably were involved in the past but are not now.

However, that is NOT the point you and your friend need to worry about most. She is worried about the wrong information.

He does not want to be with your friend, he already told her why, and she must respect that. Period.

Any concern about this fitness partner is just jealousy.

Old 04-01-2017, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I did do it myself, and that was not 24/7, it was FT for 8 hours and pt for 4 hours, 12 hours a day, I still had 2 days off a week. She's in poor health going to the gym when she wants?

She's looking for a man to take care of her, that's why she's putting up with her 'monster in the basement'.

Aren't you just saying she'll put up with one guy until another will support her? Sorry, I don't have sympathy for that. If it is so bad for her and her son with mental abuse and everything else, she shouldn't wait to be rescued.
Yes, to keep herself functioning she is going to a gym 2-3 times a week as suggested by the doctors. And, it takes enormous efforts to her. She is just a strong person.

She is not looking for a man to support her. She wants to stay with man she is deeply in love.

If you have nothing smart to tell, please leave this topic.

Old 04-01-2017, 04:44 PM

1,512 posts, read 1,014,551 times
She's seeking a sugar daddy. It's either she works honestly or sell some pxxxy.

Old 04-01-2017, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
She's seeking a sugar daddy. It's either she works honestly or sell some pxxxy.
You are incredibly stupid and small-minded person.

Old 04-01-2017, 04:48 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,906,635 times
Quote:
Yes, to keep herself functioning she is going to a gym 2-3 times a week as suggested by the doctors. And, it takes enormous efforts to her. She is just a strong person.

She is not looking for a man to support her. She wants to stay with man she is deeply in love.

If you have nothing smart to tell, please leave this topic.
You're right I have nothing 'smart to tell' about being a manipulative freeloader and bad parent, no experience in that, I misunderstood.

Old 04-01-2017, 04:51 PM

1,512 posts, read 1,014,551 times
Quote:
You are incredibly stupid and small-minded person.
Ok. I'm sure many people here understand what your "friend" (which I think it's you, lol) is trying to achieve. She wants another man to rescue her and deal with her emotional baggage. My advice might be crass but I'm sure I'm not far off.

Old 04-01-2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
Ok. I'm sure many people here understand what your "friend" (which I think it's you, lol) is trying to achieve. She wants another man to rescue her and deal with her emotional baggage. My advice might be crass but I'm sure I'm not far off.
You just unkind person who can not think out of the limits of your own sick perceptions. If a women loves a man and she does have "baggage" does not mean she is looking for a sugar daddy of for some one to rescue her. You might have no clue of what the LOVE means for many people. I doubt( based on your replies) a person like you can love and be loved at all..you are practical and cynical individual.

Anyway, people come to this forum for help, advise and understanding. Not for some nasty replies and groundless accusations.
Before you open your mouth, please think carefully.

Old 04-01-2017, 06:43 PM

48,707 posts, read 35,171,465 times
Quote:
Finishing marital status will take two years. What do you suggest..wait for two year? Are you kidding?

I don't see how waiting two years is so incomprehensible.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships