Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 07:42 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times

Advertisements

Had an ex thought it would be funny to bang all of my friends (unprotected). Last I heard she got vaginal warts from one of them. Just glad she did it after we were together. I think she was secretly doing meth too. Nut case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2017, 08:23 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,035,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by br242 View Post
She wanted to stop having sex with me, because i couldnt get it up. i was drunk. then she freaked out everytime after and kept saying sex doesnt work for us. so i lost my erection.
I broke up with a guy for this reason. He always drank and had the issue. The only time I could possibly get lucky is if I stayed overnight with him, and I cornered him when he first woke, before he went to the kitchen for his first drink.

No thank you... do not miss that situation at all. I do not want to date anyone that drinks so much that they cannot operate their body parts.

Old 06-13-2017, 08:25 AM

69 posts, read 47,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
I broke up with a guy for this reason. He always drank and had the issue. The only time I could possibly get lucky is if I stayed overnight with him, and I cornered him when he first woke, before he went to the kitchen for his first drink.

No thank you... do not miss that situation at all. I do not want to date anyone that drinks so much that they cannot operate their body parts.
lol i dont drink is the thing. very rarely. i do competitive body building so my diet is strict.

so, i dont even drink one or two when i eat out. only on big nights out.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:16 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post

You said you weren't interested in sex, was this really an issue?

Old 06-14-2017, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
You said you weren't interested in sex, was this really an issue?
It was back then. I got use to not having it daily when I went through a dry spell of not having someone there every day.

Old 06-14-2017, 10:30 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,924,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
Lol post of the day award goes to you Sir!

Tom Petty is awesome by the way.
not the tom petty they play on radio lol...the stuff you don't hear is awesome

Old 06-14-2017, 10:33 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,924,287 times
I have another one...wasn't me, twas a friend
I play guitar, as does he...and he has about 10 electrics, 5 acoustics, a few bass, a ukulele and a mandolin

He was caught cheating on his girlfriend (not wife) and she took a small dremel tool and sanded through the wood and finish on EVERY single instrument and wrote "small penis"...I saw the damage...she is lucky to still be walking this earth...

he is glad she didn't throw them in a pile and douse with gas, set on fire, like she threatened to do...but now he has to fix this himself as he wont take it to a luthier to fix...

Old 06-14-2017, 12:09 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,237,878 times
When my first marriage ended we agreed on how to split the property, approximately $1 million worth. She was to keep everything in the house except what was in a couple closets (iow, my clothes, guns and some fishing stuff) and the garage (tools). A week later I realized I had forgotten a VW tow bar in the garage and called her about it. She said I could have it for $25.

I paid her for it, but a year later I took the formal photos at our daughter's wedding. (I was a professional photographer at the time.) I didn't charge any relatives for prints except for my ex, and I think I charged her around $150 for what she wanted. I considered us even at that point. LOL

Old 06-14-2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
I have another one...wasn't me, twas a friend
I play guitar, as does he...and he has about 10 electrics, 5 acoustics, a few bass, a ukulele and a mandolin

He was caught cheating on his girlfriend (not wife) and she took a small dremel tool and sanded through the wood and finish on EVERY single instrument and wrote "small penis"...I saw the damage...she is lucky to still be walking this earth...

he is glad she didn't throw them in a pile and douse with gas, set on fire, like she threatened to do...but now he has to fix this himself as he wont take it to a luthier to fix...
No sympathy. I love the way she thinks.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:54 PM

777 posts, read 452,614 times
Our house sold after the divorce decree was entered. The decree spelled out certain expenses I was required to reimburse him for out of the proceeds.

He tried to claim petty expenses HE thought I should reimburse him for, using his attorney. Like, seriously, less than $50 worth of stuff. But these expenses weren't detailed in the decree, so I said no.

My attorney had withdrawn from the case after the decree was finalized, so I was arguing with his attorney at no cost to me, but he was running up attorney fees over expenses he didn't get reimbursement for, probably a lot more in fees than the crap he was trying to claim.

Just one of many divorce shenanigans on his part. So happy I left him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships