Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 09:09 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,895,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Since you're going to see Michael's girlfriend, I'd find out if she was actually in the guest room. Make up something you have to apologize for. The toilet in the guest bath was sketchy, so sorry, I can't believe I found a dead cockroach on the other side of the bed, you must have seen it, sorry, BF should have changed the sheets they weren't fresh, sorry, etc. Just something you need to mention about the guest bedroom.

And then watch her face.
Yes! Excellent idea I feel dumb for not thinking of this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2017, 09:38 AM

20,779 posts, read 20,133,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lm0905 View Post
Not sure who to ask/turn to… But just as a preface, my boyfriend and I don’t use condoms. I’m on birth control… so my boyfriend has a friend named 'Michael'. My boyfriend told me last weekend that 'Michael' asked if he could bring a girl over and use bf’s spare room (obviously sex)
So my boyfriend told me the next day about this and he was like ‘is it weird that i bought condoms for him because 'Michael' asked me to? cause someone says it’s weird” and then we went into his room and i asked what kind of condoms he bought 'Michael', and he showed me just the cheap, blue Trojan condoms.. i assumed only 1 package because why would 'Michael' need 2?

I went to BF's house today and he wasn’t home yet, so he told me to just go in and hang out. I left one of my phone chargers there a couple of days ago, so i looked through his drawer next to his bed to see if it was in there and found 3 condoms, and one opened wrapper but no condom… the little packs come in packs of 3, so clearly they are from 2 different packs…

Now i don’t know whether to think that BF used the condom and left the wrapper in the drawer, or if he didn’t want Michael to throw the condom out in the guest bathroom trashcan (‘my’ bathroom, since it’s the one i usually use) and just gave it to BF, but that means 3 condoms were used… i know these are new condoms, cause we went through the drawer together like 1 week before and they werent there.
There is also not a drawer or dresser in the guest room, so maybe 'Michael' gave the rest to BF to hold on to, thinking we'd need them or something?

I really don’t want to start accusing BF of cheating, but i feel weird about it… like why would he tell me about buying condoms for 'Michael' if he was planning on cheating on me?
He has never given me a reason to ever believe that he’d cheat, but i feel super weird about it

Sorry if this all over the place, my mind is just not very calm right now lol.

BF and I are going on a trip this weekend with 'Michael' and some other girl and I want to low-key ask him about it, but I know he'll tell BF.BF and I are also going to Europe for a couple of weeks next month and literally just booked a trip yesterday for the fall.

Him and I both just talked yesterday about him and I are doing really well and we're both really happy, so I'm just very confused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Since you're going to see Michael's girlfriend, I'd find out if she was actually in the guest room. Make up something you have to apologize for. The toilet in the guest bath was sketchy, so sorry, I can't believe I found a dead cockroach on the other side of the bed, you must have seen it, sorry, BF should have changed the sheets they weren't fresh, sorry, etc. Just something you need to mention about the guest bedroom.

And then watch her face.
I don't think this is the same girl .... I think - if the story is true - Michael was cheating on his gf or overall has several women around or why would he need bfs place to have sex ..?....?.

I would ask Michael about the cockroach thingy, not the girl.

Old 07-14-2017, 10:14 AM

23,184 posts, read 26,343,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I don't think this is the same girl .... I think - if the story is true - Michael was cheating on his gf or overall has several women around or why would he need bfs place to have sex ..?....?.

I would ask Michael about the cockroach thingy, not the girl.
Let's see. He has roommates? Lives with his parents?

Old 07-15-2017, 12:43 AM

10,929 posts, read 11,791,723 times
I see.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:38 AM

1,261 posts, read 979,500 times
Mountain out of molehill type thing here.

If your Bf is banging chicks on the side, I don't think he would so careless to leave condom wrappers laying around, That's a easy thing to hide. If you and your BF are so good, why don't you say without attitude... "Hey, maybe a weird question, but whats up with all the condoms and wrappers?" You women are pretty damn good at telling if your man is lying...so if his story sounds legit, then let it go and don't breed mistrust over nothing.

Old 07-18-2017, 07:54 AM

554 posts, read 627,451 times
Only you know your relationship but I will say from reading your post my first thought was your boyfriend told you the Michael story just in case you found the condoms he has an alibi. A few questions come to mind like why can't a guy buy his own condoms? Why does he need to use your boyfriend's room? But it could all be legit so if you have no other signs of infidelity I would let it go. Remember what's done in the dark always comes to light eventually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships