Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 04:52 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,377,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I won't watch the video, it's always some puppet propaganda from Reddit mansworld whether it's a female or male.

I have my own thoughts from MY experiences. My 20% looks and acts different than other women's 20%. It's not about money or 6 feet. For me.
Right!? The vast majority of men I dated weren't in the top 20% of looks or income. I get the impression the bitter and disgruntled manboys who lament about modern dating are a wee bit shorter than 6 ft. Height is almost always brought up in these threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
I think most of us, men and women, would like someone rich and interesting and great to look at. I think St. Louis has hot, humid summers. I also hear, too often, that water is wet, and I'm becoming convinced.

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.
+1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLind View Post
Where is the science behind the 80/20 rule? Is there any logic and actual measurement of it or it just based on feelings and arbitrarily made up because it sounds catchy?
We call that alternative science.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:01 PM

52,317 posts, read 52,777,716 times
She lost me at the point where she says anything less than a 7 regardless of income is a "no go zone"

LOL, give me a break, lots and lots of ladies sitting at home if that is the case. Plenty of women would be perfectly fine to go out with a guy that is a 7 and has a job.

This vid was designed to irk men, hence why its on the MGTOW website.

See, look at how them b's and w's treat men. LOL

Old 08-17-2017, 05:13 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,365,602 times
So, in a nutshell, its all about income for women in this matrix that makes a man "husband material", Lol. Funny stuff.

Any men in here that thinks this is true need to spend more time off the internet. These videos are meant to be a joke, smh.

I was at the grocery store this afternoon and a saw one of the most beautiful woman my eyes laid on with the ugliest swamp donkey of a man holding hands. This man looked homeless (tattered clothes, dirt on his face, etc, LOl) the trippy part is that she was pregnant. I was genuinely jealous, because how stunning she looked.

But I see this ALL the time.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:21 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,093,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
So, in a nutshell, its all about income for women in this matrix that makes a man "husband material", Lol. Funny stuff.
Yeah, if that were true, our bounce-back king, the 27-yr-old (and climbing) car salesman would have eligible bachelorettes climbing all over him, but all he can "get" are single moms, cougars, and chubbies.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:45 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,932,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
She lost me at the point where she says anything less than a 7 regardless of income is a "no go zone"

LOL, give me a break, lots and lots of ladies sitting at home if that is the case. Plenty of women would be perfectly fine to go out with a guy that is a 7 and has a job.

This vid was designed to irk men, hence why its on the MGTOW website.

See, look at how them b's and w's treat men. LOL
Exactly this.

And there's a lot of guys who most would consider 5's or below, who are out with women and in long term relationships. All you have to do is go out in public and see for yourself.

And I can ASSURE you, these men are not rich or high income in the slightest. Not even close. I can even cite countless examples from acquaintances and family members.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I was at the grocery store this afternoon and a saw one of the most beautiful woman my eyes laid on with the ugliest swamp donkey of a man holding hands. This man looked homeless (tattered clothes, dirt on his face, etc, LOl) the trippy part is that she was pregnant. I was genuinely jealous, because how stunning she looked.

But I see this ALL the time.
You did? Really? No way!

Seriously, I'm glad someone else said this.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:48 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,652,666 times
The 80/20 rule is something concocted by men who can't deal with rejection. So they convince themselves women have standards that are too high and won't settle for men like them. It's a convenient way to avoid taking responsibility.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
The 80/20 rule is something concocted by men who can't deal with rejection. So they convince themselves women have standards that are too high and won't settle for men like them. It's a convenient way to avoid taking responsibility.
I wasn't even aware of this, until I read it on this forum. Much like the people who do believe it, aren't aware of what's going on outside. Like the abundance of average/below average looking men that are out with beautiful women in public. This isn't gender specific, as you can find plenty of examples in both cases, as well as with same sex couples.

I'm surprised the OP believes in such a thing, as he seems to portray himself as such a lady killer in some of these other threads.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:58 PM

29,756 posts, read 34,444,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
I wasn't even aware of this, until I read it on this forum.
Most people outside of the manosphere think of the 80/20 rule as workplace thing, as in 20% of the people do 80% of the work.

Old 08-17-2017, 06:42 PM

24,565 posts, read 18,314,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Well, not completely; now it's the guys without much higher education, the guys who are in construction and contracting, who are hypergamous, looking to marry the lawyer, engineer, college professor and other women in the professions.
Raises hand.

My girlfriend's total comp is higher than mine. I'm doing high tech contracting by the hour. If I don't work, I don't get paid. No benefits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships