Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 09:04 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,245,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post

I had been dating a woman fairly casually. We only had sex a few times. She's on section 8 housing assistance. Just graduated college but no full time job. No plans to get a full time job. A lot of whining about her circumstances and no willingness to do anything about it. I can't put up with that.
Uhh yeah, I'd be moving on if I were you.

I feel ya, last woman who tried chasing after me had 4 kids all by 4 different men...ugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2017, 03:56 PM

50,416 posts, read 64,172,963 times
In my, perhaps naive opinion, a bi sexual is a homosexual. If they keep trying to have a successful relationship with someone of the oppposite sex, it will fail.

Ask any heterosexual how likely they are to have a same sex relationship, the answer is zero. If you ask any person to have a hetero relationship with a bisexual, the answer is, why take the chance?

Old 10-11-2017, 05:53 PM

9,381 posts, read 7,006,307 times
No such thing as a bisexual man IMO. If you like to put penis in your mouth or take it in the rump then you're homosexual regardless of what else you do with your free time.

Nothing wrong with it but just call it like it is.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:59 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,643,159 times
^ both of you are wrong.
A bi-sexual is somebody who is attracted to both sexes. A homosexual is only attracted to their own sex.
If you are involved in the gay community you will quickly realize that there are more bisexuals (in the closet) than there are gays.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:17 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,933,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
No such thing as a bisexual man IMO. If you like to put penis in your mouth or take it in the rump then you're homosexual regardless of what else you do with your free time.

This is not the first time that I've seen you post something like this, and it's beyond ridiculous. It's not even bigoted and hateful, as much as it's just completely nonsensical and illogical. It's just downright ignorant, there's really not enough adjectives to use to describe how wrong this is. I'd love for you to explain how there's no such thing as a bisexual man, but how there is a such thing as a bisexual woman. I'm just dying to read your analysis on this. Please humor me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
^ both of you are wrong.
A bi-sexual is somebody who is attracted to both sexes. A homosexual is only attracted to their own sex.
If you are involved in the gay community you will quickly realize that there are more bisexuals (in the closet) than there are gays.
SWFL_Native has said something like this before. I almost wonder if it's satire, that's how illogical it is. I'm surprised that no one else called that poster out on this, until you did, just a few minutes before me.

It's really a middle school way of thinking, to claim that men can't be bisexual, but women can be. I haven't heard many people argue this, except in middle school. I've always heard the ''I don't like gayzzz that are dudes, but it's hot on girlzzz'' from guys of all ages, though I haven't heard many people argue against the thought of men being able to be bisexual, while women can be. It's pretty hilarious.

Old 10-12-2017, 01:10 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,929,193 times
Quote:

SWFL_Native to the majority of humans who have ever lived: No such thing as an omnivore IMO. If you like carrots and celery you're a vegetarian no matter what else you eat.

SWFL_Native to Bo Jackson: No such thing as a two sport athlete IMO. If you like to swing a bat or wear a glove then you're a baseball player regardless of how many yards you run for in the NFL.

SWFL_Native to Galileo Galilei: No such thing as being multi disciplinary IMO. If you invent a thermometer or a compass then you're an inventor regardless of how many astronomical discoveries you make.

See how dumb that is?
That's how dumb your post and opinion are

Last edited by CBeisbol; 10-12-2017 at 01:18 AM..

Old 10-12-2017, 06:52 AM

35,133 posts, read 31,431,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
^ both of you are wrong.
Agreed.

There is a double standard with bisexual men and women. Bisexuality in women is viewed as normal, even desirable, but if a man does it, EWWW!

In any event, I'm going out with a 19 year old girl tonight. I've been getting more interest from younger women than women my age.

Old 10-12-2017, 06:04 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,933,666 times
My thoughts exactly, CBeisbol. Can't believe more people didn't rip that (monumentally asinine) comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
Agreed.

There is a double standard with bisexual men and women. Bisexuality in women is viewed as normal, even desirable, but if a man does it, EWWW!

In any event, I'm going out with a 19 year old girl tonight. I've been getting more interest from younger women than women my age.
Well, it doesn't matter if you're going out with a girl in your free time tho!

Just sarcasm on my part!

The double standard is pretty ridiculous. There's also a common misconception that bisexual or bi-curious women vastly outweigh male bisexuals/bi-curious people. I'd say there's just as many in both genders, even if women are more open to admitting it about themselves. Even if there are more in women than men, I would say it's probably not by a substantial number.

Good luck on your date tonight!

Old 10-12-2017, 10:32 PM

26,701 posts, read 41,809,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
In my, perhaps naive opinion, a bi sexual is a homosexual. If they keep trying to have a successful relationship with someone of the oppposite sex, it will fail.

Ask any heterosexual how likely they are to have a same sex relationship, the answer is zero. If you ask any person to have a hetero relationship with a bisexual, the answer is, why take the chance?
Quote:

It is ignorance about bisexuality like what is displayed in these two posts, that keeps men in the closet and creating a thing like “the DL” and spreading STDs around.

Old 10-12-2017, 11:10 PM

48,581 posts, read 34,987,245 times
If you swing both ways, you can't be surprised when both sexes hit on you.

It is much more common for men to hit upon "whomever" than women, so it makes sense you are hit on by more men.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships