Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 11:43 AM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times

Advertisements

OP: do not get back into the dating scene. DO look for a trauma therapist who offers a technique called EMDR. It will resolve the PTSD symptoms you're having, and will allow you to process everything that happened without excess emotionality. If you're currently going to a therapist, stop. Clearly, it hasn't done you any good. S/he is not trained in the newer trauma treatment techniques, if s/he has any background in trauma counseling at all.

Get back to us a couple of months after you've done this. You'll feel much better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2017, 11:49 AM

2,894 posts, read 2,453,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneNightStandTerror View Post
Exactly! and that is what scares me. I took a total of 45 HIV tests as well as 10 pregnancy tests! I also had this fear of Herpes until the Dr gave me risk assessments and told me I was low risk for anything incurable.
Quote:
I now have ovarian cysts and I keep thinking the STI caused it because the symptoms of the cysts were happening when I had symptoms of trich
Do you not see that the above reactions are not normal? See a psychiatrist - and forget about dating for awhile! Frankly, message boards too I would think - 75 posts on this one subject??? That is so beyond the pale it's ridiculous. You know where you can get help and it isn't here - go to where the help is!

Old 11-08-2017, 11:49 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Quote:
Exactly! and that is what scares me. I took a total of 45 HIV tests as well as 10 pregnancy tests! I also had this fear of Herpes until the Dr gave me risk assessments and told me I was low risk for anything incurable.
you need help. Please find counseling asap.

Old 11-08-2017, 12:11 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,334 times
Quote:
Here's a very big suggestion....

Stop banging dudes. Stop it. Get right in the head first. Be celibate for a year. You don't NEED a guy. And stop banging dudes and then worrying about STD's/HIV. It's not hard to do that and make personal decisions.

Old 11-08-2017, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Here's a very big suggestion....

Stop banging dudes. Stop it. Get right in the head first. Be celibate for a year. You don't NEED a guy. And stop banging dudes and then worrying about STD's/HIV. It's not hard to do that and make personal decisions.
yeah, just STOP having sex and ALL is good. I PROMISE you won't catch anything if you do not have unprotected sex.

Old 11-08-2017, 03:41 PM

98 posts, read 57,943 times
I have been celibate for 6 months and I feel much better by focusing on myself. However, I have times when I am down and sad. Having sex with condoms never helped either. I always get anxiety after sex and contracting a horribly dirty and nasty STI has heightened my anxiety! WHO CAN I TRUST!? WHO CAN I TRUST!?

Old 11-08-2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
I have been celibate for 6 months and I feel much better by focusing on myself. However, I have times when I am down and sad. Having sex with condoms never helped either. I always get anxiety after sex and contracting a horribly dirty and nasty STI has heightened my anxiety! WHO CAN I TRUST!? WHO CAN I TRUST!?
Is sex worth all that anxiety? I don't think so. Stay celibate. No one says you HAVE to have sex. So just don't do it and you are fine.

Old 11-08-2017, 05:44 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:

This is so unhealthy. You won't find answers here, please get professional help.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-08-2017, 06:26 PM

98 posts, read 57,943 times
Thanks everyone

Old 11-08-2017, 06:35 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
you need help. Please find counseling asap.
Yeah, if a woman told me she had over 55 tests done in regards to her sexual activities, Id probably run. Well, depends how hot she is, LOl jk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships