Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 01:51 AM

37 posts, read 64,356 times

Advertisements

A friend of mine has documented an online and onesided relationship with a guy who
1) does not acknowledge her online
2) completely ignores her online
3) Is not proud of the relationship as it his hidden from all 3 of his social media accounts
4) Does not introduce her to his friends, collegues or family
5) he refuses to appear (or be tagged)in any of her many photographs in which she regularly posts on Instagram although she confirms he is present
5) according to her own posts , undervalues, disrespects her, is not kind to her, hurts her etc

Now he has dumped her, she is not taking it very well. For a few days she is silent and posts is moving on then she begins to retweet and like his posts and post 20 different motivational posts how she wants to try again , she will forgive etc.

I am not sure of her intentions but she has just followed her ex partners boss and one of his close colleagues, now only his boss is following her back but not the close friend. Its very disconcerting as she is re tweeting a lot of her ex partners posts and then following up with her own damaging posts that she has been hurt, her heart is broken etc these posts will appear in his bosses timeline. She is completly lost her identity as the twitter account is her professsional account and her time is spent absorbed in a man that cares very little about her.

My words of advice are ignored by her - she continues to vent and post online. He is still following her , she is still following him on Twitter . She has now diactivated her Facebook account but continues to attempt to woo him with her instagram, taking selfies proclaiming she is having fun. This has worked numerous times with him in the past but this time, the split appears to be amicable .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2017, 02:14 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,249,262 times
Her choice to make a public azz out of herself but she better hope she doesn't kill herself professionally.

Old 11-20-2017, 02:23 AM

True. Her twitter account is 100% business ( her professional account) these posts dont belong there

Old 11-20-2017, 04:27 AM

5,725 posts, read 11,733,592 times
She sounds a bit loopy, and I'm guessing it didn't start when she was 'dumped'. Were they ever really going out? If I was him, I'd be looking over my shoulder in case of an 'accident'.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:49 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,655,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasanji View Post
A friend of mine has documented an online and onesided relationship with a guy who
1) does not acknowledge her online
2) completely ignores her online
3) Is not proud of the relationship as it his hidden from all 3 of his social media accounts
4) Does not introduce her to his friends, collegues or family
5) he refuses to appear (or be tagged)in any of her many photographs in which she regularly posts on Instagram although she confirms he is present
5) according to her own posts , undervalues, disrespects her, is not kind to her, hurts her etc

Now he has dumped her, she is not taking it very well. For a few days she is silent and posts is moving on then she begins to retweet and like his posts and post 20 different motivational posts how she wants to try again , she will forgive etc.

I am not sure of her intentions but she has just followed her ex partners boss and one of his close colleagues, now only his boss is following her back but not the close friend. Its very disconcerting as she is re tweeting a lot of her ex partners posts and then following up with her own damaging posts that she has been hurt, her heart is broken etc these posts will appear in his bosses timeline. She is completly lost her identity as the twitter account is her professsional account and her time is spent absorbed in a man that cares very little about her.

My words of advice are ignored by her - she continues to vent and post online. He is still following her , she is still following him on Twitter . She has now diactivated her Facebook account but continues to attempt to woo him with her instagram, taking selfies proclaiming she is having fun. This has worked numerous times with him in the past but this time, the split appears to be amicable .
She sounds like she needs to talk to someone...or may end up fired. I don't understand people who do that and put themselves out there on social media like that with crazy posts.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:34 AM

20,770 posts, read 20,025,487 times
Why are you posting about her AGAIN? She is obsessed over him and you are obsessed over her.

Her public online drama is just very stupid. Who does that?? How old is she?? Everyone has their heart broken at one point, but making this a worldwide topic is just very overboard, oversharing and not smart.

Old 11-20-2017, 12:52 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,775,977 times
How can he be in any of her photos if this is an online relationship? Is there some new technology I am not aware of?

This woman seems to have a psychiatric issue of some kind. Look up borderline personality disorder. Such an incredible display of self-delusion and narcissism is a tip off.

Old 11-20-2017, 12:54 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,450,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasanji View Post

Your friend is a whackjob.

Old 11-20-2017, 02:16 PM

She has already been advised that liking every single post he makes on Facebook and Twitter is not a good look, it can be seen as marking her territory or something more underlining....

Old 11-20-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
How can he be in any of her photos if this is an online relationship? Is there some new technology I am not aware of?

This woman seems to have a psychiatric issue of some kind. Look up borderline personality disorder. Such an incredible display of self-delusion and narcissism is a tip off.
It's not an online relationship, the relationship is real but she chooses to post regular photos when they are together , you cannot see him in the photograph, you can see his hand, legs underneath the chair, bit not his body and face
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships