Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 11:30 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Seriously. The He Man Woman Haters Club whips out that particular sort of whiskadoo almost daily around here.

(Can you whip out a whiskadoo? Seriously this word has me in phonetic delight, I never encountered it before. I'm tickled.)
I can.

Yadda-yadda and whiskadoo, Sonic!

You're welcome.

p.s. First rule of whiskadoo: we don't talk about whiskadoo. Well, okay, YOU can but that's because I like ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2018, 11:54 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
When someone complains about how hard it is in the current dating world and has a complaint about the opposite sex you'll see someone of that gender say it's not true and they would know because they're a Man or women and aren't like that..but wouldn't people who spend their lives trying to attract the opposite sex no more then someone of that gender who only speaks for themselves and never tries to attract people of the their own gender?

Women I know complain that too many men nowadays are creeps who either just want sex or show dick pics online or ask them to show more revealing clothing..

I could say that's generalizing because I don't do that nor any of my friends but I don't go through what they do so more guys then I think do this stuff apparently..

When men complain that old and social media has inflated a lot of womens egos and has made them pricier and shallower then ever a women will say that's not true because she isn't that way but she doesn't know what other women are out there doing because she's not trying to attract them..
All people have is their experiences to go on. I do believe women when they say too many men are creeps nowadays. I see that stuff all the time. I even experience it. As far as women's egos too. I've seen some egotistical women as well.

Given my experiences with people, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the women act egotistical just to discourage some of the people who are so focused on her as if she is some kind of goal to reach.

Again, I am only going by my experience. I understand people have different experiences. I am not here to generalize. As a matter of fact, to me, it is not just that people are like that, it is more like I either attract those types of people or I bring it out in them.

Edited just to say...Whiskadoo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships