Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2018, 08:52 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,120,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Sloppy seconds is a very different thing from having sex with someone that had sex yesterday, or last week.

And most of this discussion seems to assume no condom use, which frankly, I don't understand outside of monogamous relationships.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Umm ... JerZ. You can shower as much as you like but some semen will remain inside you for some time. No idea how long though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockyman View Post
I don't want to get banned but if a woman has sex with someone the night before or during the day and said guy has multiple orgasms inside without protection yeah I can understand why some guys are reluctant to go down south a day after or on the same day.
I think many guys don't really consider it much different. This thread went this direction precisely for this concern.... the assumption is sex (maybe with oral), multiple people, without condom, probably not in the same day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2018, 08:52 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,399,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Umm ... JerZ. You can shower as much as you like but some semen will remain inside you for some time. No idea how long though.

I would in any case want a woman to shower before I ummm... get that intimate.

Not sure it's a realistic concern though.
Yeah...well - if that's your excuse I'm still not buyin' it - I expect "full service" since I'm sure that's what you want too - and yes, you'd need to have showered at some point that day after any prior sex, too. If you can't do that then we can't play...simple as that.

Old 03-11-2018, 08:53 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,012,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
I think many guys don't really consider it much different. This thread went this direction precisely for this concern.... dating multiple people, I think the assumption is sex, without condom, probably not in the same day.

So, how long ago is ok? One day? One week? One month?

What are guys afraid of?

And why aren't they using condoms outside of monogamous committed relationships with shared test results?

Old 03-11-2018, 08:58 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,875,951 times
Quote:
There are so many statements on this board that are rife with entitlement, possessiveness, and indeed, homophobia. It is really a daily occurrence.
It is. It's also why I say the statements are similar to the objects of the documentaries on antisocials who act out on these thoughts, that I also find fascinating to watch on Netflix.

Old 03-11-2018, 08:59 AM

Quote:

What are guys afraid of?

And why aren't they using condoms outside of monogamous committed relationships with shared test results?
No idea. Hasn't really bothered me much so I didn't put much thought to it. You already know my stance on condom use and I've never understood otherwise.... I'm far less concerned with hygiene and condom use with the friends of mine that I was intimate with as well as my previous GF. Much better than general population.

Then again this is about dating too... so I guess another concern guys may have is that they are never sure the hygiene (and thus condom use) habits of a person they are still getting to know. Many of my lady friends like to share the shower prior... its fun... relaxing... and you can sensually help the guy wash up to your satisfaction (he'll enjoy that too).

This isn't new topic here at all...

The last thread I ended sayin

"When you go to a restaurant, do you enjoy the food or do you obsess over how many people's mouths that fork has be in prior?"

Old 03-11-2018, 09:03 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,730,996 times
Quote:

What are guys afraid of?

Now you're asking the questions a lot of us want to know.

I don't understand the double standards and how digusted some men act towards sex, when they themselves are tossing it around like tic tacs with no glove.

It's like dude you're part of the problem.

Old 03-11-2018, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
I don't understand the double standards and how digusted some men act towards sex, when they themselves are tossing it around like tic tacs with no glove.

It's like dude you're part of the problem.
condomitis perhaps....

To be fair, there are plenty of women (some posted here) that also wouldn't want to date a guy who is seeing other women for similar reasons.

Old 03-11-2018, 09:36 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,730,996 times
Quote:
condomitis perhaps....

To be fair, there are plenty of women (some posted here) that also wouldn't want to date a guy who is seeing other women for similar reasons.
Yeah, I understand preferences but a lot of it sounds passive aggressive. People can state a preference without bashing other folks in the process. It also depends on how a person defines "date." Dating can mean anything from hanging out, to getting to know one another, to being together officially, to smashing. Lot of variety in there.

Old 03-11-2018, 09:38 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,012,374 times
Quote:
condomitis perhaps....

And that's fine, but be an adult and ask for a monogamous commitment. And if you don't get the response you want, be prepared to walk.

Old 03-11-2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Yeah, I understand preferences but a lot of it sounds passive aggressive. People can state a preference without bashing other folks in the process. It also depends on how a person defines "date." Dating can mean anything from hanging out, to getting to know one another, to being together officially, to smashing. Lot of variety in there.
Just clarification from OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
I'm talking about women who are sleeping with 3 guys at the same time. In the past, a woman would've been shamed for doing this. However today this is deemed normal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships