Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 03:27 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,034,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDistinguishedGentleman View Post
I'm saying that there is greater ability, in general, for men to be able to do this.
To do what?

Figure out what women want based on predictability and logic?

Again I give you Exhibit A.

Old 03-17-2018, 04:45 PM

424 posts, read 236,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
To do what?

Figure out what women want based on predictability and logic?

Again I give you Exhibit A.
Figure out how women react to things, how they think, why they think the way they do, etc. Noticing general trends and adapting one's behavior accordingly.

Old 03-17-2018, 04:50 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,876,823 times
Quote:
Figure out how women react to things, how they think, why they think the way they do, etc. Noticing general trends and adapting one's behavior accordingly.
How many different ways does this need to be explained? Women know more about themselves than you do, you do not know every woman so you cannot explain what every woman really wants, especially when you're saying things that aren't true. Sheesh! Way to continually prove how much you know about us women, can we get some more playful teasing up in here now?

Old 03-17-2018, 04:57 PM

424 posts, read 236,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
How many different ways does this need to be explained? Women know more about themselves than you do, you do not know every woman so you cannot explain what every woman really wants, especially when you're saying things that aren't true. Sheesh! Way to continually prove how much you know about us women, can we get some more playful teasing up in here now?
Again, this is obviously not playful teasing.

Double again: You're wrong and you simply don't know what you don't know.

Old 03-17-2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Again, this is obviously not playful teasing.

Double again: You're wrong and you simply don't know what you don't know.
I'm wrong about women? It should be playful teasing that you're attempting, because the posters not agreeing with you here about what you 'know' about women are...women. At least we can see irony, anyway.

Old 03-17-2018, 05:13 PM

I know right???

I mean what is all this we were saying about logic again...?

No logical person needs the same extremely simple concept explained six times in a row.

DG, if you understood women you would already have "gotten" what rbccl and I were saying. I think ironically, you don't see how you set up your own situations in a confirmation bias way in order to blow past what IS, in favor of what you would like to think life is. And that is very illogical. That's not a slam, BTW, but an observation. It repeats itself throughout your posts. It is as predictable as clockwork and amazingly illogical.

Old 03-17-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I know right???

I mean what is all this we were saying about logic again...?

No logical person needs the same extremely simple concept explained six times in a row.
A little birdie told me he may be negging us.
Is this the desired effect then, stupification and furrowed brows?

Old 03-17-2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
A little birdie told me he may be negging us.
Is this the desired effect then, stupification and furrowed brows?
Yeah, there's a reaction....just like everyone knows from toddlerhood on, negative attention is still attention...but panties dropping being the desired result of negging, well, this would seem to prove it sure doesn't work as intended, so...

I mean, I don't know if anyone reading this REALLY wants to learn anything about women and relationships. Maybe not. But one thing we have all learned by this demonstration is that no, women don't like the whole "negging" thing...nor are we "attracted to" masculinity when poorly performed, which only comes off as nastiness, not sexiness. There's sexy...and then there's trying to copy sexy, but just not really hitting the mark. And that's the whole problem. To wit:

The whole thing with PUA (besides being woman-fearing, paranoid and manipulative) is, if you're already unable to have relationships with/relate to women, how is adding something that would need to be SUPER subtle and suave a good choice for such individuals? "Playful teasing" that ISN'T an insult is one hell of a trick to pull off...but it's recommended to guys who have so much trouble getting dates that they literally pay gurus to find out how to get ONE date. So how is the most subtle of advanced human interaction a great option? It's not going to result in panties dropping for the average "I just can't talk to girls" guy. It's going to result in a knee to the cajones, more likely. Just being realistic.

Last edited by JerZ; 03-17-2018 at 07:10 PM..

Old 03-19-2018, 02:07 AM

15,948 posts, read 12,306,708 times
If youre serious about this I would just go to YouTube and watch videos or google AWALT and click on some of the links you find. Knowledge is power.

Old 03-19-2018, 05:57 AM

49,927 posts, read 60,015,385 times
Quote:
I'm saying that there is greater ability, in general, for men to be able to do this.
There comes a point when you generalize a sentence SO much that it says nothing. You have reached that point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships