Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2018, 12:01 PM

43 posts, read 18,958 times

Advertisements

hello im new here and i have a problem
i met this girl that i like alot so i asked her if she has a boyfriend , she said yes but he has to stay in another town for a couple of months , so i kept my distance after that
All of my friends told me that they know that she is hanging out with this other guy from our circle ill just call him Alex
But she started initiating texting with me so i talked to her she said that her boyfriend is very jealous and he never lets her talk to other guys he even followed her once when she went out with her friends
After a couple of days she asked me one night if i want to hang out with her in her car at around 10 PM
I went we talked about more personal stuff for about 4 hours again she complained how bad her boyfriend is and she doesnt know if she should leave him or not, she even showed me conversations with him on messenger . I asked her whats going on with this other guy Alex she said nothing they are just friends they hang out go eat stuff like that
After that night she was talking to me even more sending me picture of her , even with her and her parents in bed which i think was kinda weird
After a week or so i went to her place we watched a movie we cuddle it was nice but she was texting with this other guy from our circle and i asked her what is that about she said "dont worry i told you we are just friends"
After she started ignoring his texts he started calling her and she rejected 2 of his calls 3rd time she went to talk to him in the bathroom . I felt kinda ****ty then and i was really tempted to leave but i stayed
After the movie ended she started a tickle fight and all of a sudden she got on top of me and stoped moving
From my personal experience a woman that gets on top like to be in charge but she wasnt doing anything so i started massaging her back from under her shirt while kissing her neck and i told her if i cross the line she should tell me and she said "if im not saying anything then why are u asking ? " so i kept massaging her for 5-10 min and i went with my hand on her ass from under her panties and she quickly took my hand away and said no so i didnt go any further
After i left she texted me that she feels bad about it and she hopes that thing wont be bad between us and i told her not to worry
Thing is she heard that asked a common friends about her and she got really mad and said that we shouldnt talk anymore
So we stoped talking and after 1 month she started texting me again sending me pictures of her again and i asked why is she sending me pictures of her and she said "why not ? " like nothing even happened
I asked if she wanted a relationship she said no and that she is still with her boyfriend
She hangs out with Alex alot and the weird thing is that he said that he knows for sure that she had broken up with her boyfriend but she tells everyone that they are still toghether
Now im thinking maybe she wasnt with her boyfriend at the time when we used to hang out she had a framed picture of them in her apartment but i dont even know what to think anymore
Now we barely talk she sometimes initiate texts but we dont talk as much
I like her alot .What should i do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2018, 12:04 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,084,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasea1990 View Post
I don't know..maybe edit your post so someone might read it?

Quote:
hello im new here and i have a problem

i met this girl that i like alot so i asked her if she has a boyfriend , she said yes but he has to stay in another town for a couple of months , so i kept my distance after that. All of my friends told me that they know that she is hanging out with this other guy from our circle ill just call him Alex.

But she started initiating texting with me so i talked to her she said that her boyfriend is very jealous and he never lets her talk to other guys. He even followed her once when she went out with her friends.

After a couple of days she asked me one night if i want to hang out with her in her car at around 10 PM.
I went. We talked about more personal stuff for about 4 hours again she complained how bad her boyfriend is and she doesnt know if she should leave him or not, she even showed me conversations with him on messenger.

I asked her whats going on with this other guy Alex she said nothing they are just friends they hang out go eat stuff like that.

After that night she was talking to me even more sending me picture of her, even with her and her parents in bed which i think was kinda weird.

After a week or so i went to her place we watched a movie. We cuddle. It was nice but she was texting with this other guy from our circle and i asked her what is that about? she said "dont worry i told you we are just friends"

After she started ignoring his texts he started calling her and she rejected 2 of his calls 3rd time she went to talk to him in the bathroom. I felt kinda ****ty then and i was really tempted to leave but i stayed. After the movie ended she started a tickle fight and all of a sudden she got on top of me and stoped moving.

From my personal experience a woman that gets on top like to be in charge but she wasnt doing anything so i started massaging her back from under her shirt while kissing her neck and i told her if i cross the line she should tell me and she said "if im not saying anything then why are u asking ? " so i kept massaging her for 5-10 min and i went with my hand on her ass from under her panties and she quickly took my hand away and said no so i didnt go any further.

After i left she texted me that she feels bad about it and she hopes that thing wont be bad between us and i told her not to worry. Thing is she heard that I asked a common friends about her and she got really mad and said that we shouldnt talk anymore.

So we stoped talking and after 1 month she started texting me again sending me pictures of her again and i asked why is she sending me pictures of her and she said "why not ? " like nothing even happened.

I asked if she wanted a relationship she said no and that she is still with her boyfriend. She hangs out with Alex alot and the weird thing is that he said that he knows for sure that she had broken up with her boyfriend but she tells everyone that they are still toghether.

Now im thinking maybe she wasnt with her boyfriend at the time when we used to hang out. She had a framed picture of them in her apartment but i dont even know what to think anymore.

Now we barely talk she sometimes initiate texts but we dont talk as much.

Okay done. I'd forget about her. It seems you are her toy. For sanitities sake, and also maybe to help keep you out of jail, let Alex and her boyfriend, if they aren't 1 and the same, have her.

Last edited by ComeCloser; 03-25-2018 at 12:15 PM..

Old 03-25-2018, 12:07 PM

29,522 posts, read 22,674,035 times
Preserve whatever self respect and dignity you have left from this situation, and move on, son.

Why guys keep doing this to themselves (if it's a serious post), I shall never know.

Soooo many resources out there on finding the right partner, one that is truly interested in you and how to establish/maintain that healthy relationship, yet guys ignore all of that and continue to pursue something that was never there.

Old 03-25-2018, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Preserve whatever self respect and dignity you have left from this situation, and move on, son.

Why guys keep doing this to themselves (if it's a serious post), I shall never know.

Soooo many resources out there on finding the right partner, one that is truly interested in you and how to establish/maintain that healthy relationship, yet guys ignore all of that and continue to pursue something that was never there.
i dont know maybe because we were both so happy when we were toghether and she even said it herself that she feels great when she is with me and she feels like she could trust me
and i was so happy too like i never was with a woman before even if we didnt even get to have sex

Old 03-25-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
I don't know..maybe edit your post so someone might read it?

Okay done. I'd forget about her. It seems you are her toy. For sanitities sake, and also maybe to help keep you out of jail, let Alex and her boyfriend, if they aren't 1 and the same, have her.
they are not one and the same alex i know because he is kinda a friend and i saw her boyfriend in the framed picture at her house
i dont get it why did she need a toy?
i mean she was hanging out with alex 1-2 months before me , if he makes her so happy why not leave her boyfriend and just be with him

Old 03-25-2018, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post

i know it sound stupid maybe but to me she is like the right partner that you talk about
when we stoped talking that month i could barely eat or sleep

Old 03-25-2018, 12:31 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,975,596 times
Quote:
I felt kinda ****ty then and i was really tempted to leave but i stayed

What should i do?
What should you do?

You should start listening to your gut, which you ignored here ^^^^.

She's an attention ho. She doesn't even know what she wants. There are a million girls out there. Don't let this one mess with you anymore.

Old 03-25-2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
What should you do?

You should start listening to your gut, which you ignored here ^^^^.

She's an attention ho. She doesn't even know what she wants. There are a million girls out there. Don't let this one mess with you anymore.
i stayed because i though to myself "hey maybe its nothing i should just wait and see "
when she returned i asked her about it and she said that "i just didnt want him to hear you or something because i know you are friends and our other friends might find out and while im still with my boyfriend i dont want them to, lets just keep it between us"

Old 03-25-2018, 12:42 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,386,025 times
Tldr

Old 03-25-2018, 12:45 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
My take: she's bad news. She's obviously stringing this Alex guy along, and now wants to do the same to you.

Avoid.

Block her, or she'll keep bugging you. I think she's pretty stuck on herself, to be sending you pictures. She thinks the pics will "reel you in". The whole thing doesn't speak well of her character. Don't fall for this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships