Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2018, 11:01 AM

49,927 posts, read 60,111,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisaki View Post

I have already deleted his number lol
See, this seems like game playing.

You say you want to talk to him about his goals etc, yet you've already deleted his number, presumably because you're pissed.

If you truly are serious about a relationship, you'll take a breath and not overreact to every little hiccup along the way.

He could be a player or not. Time and patience will tell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2018, 11:06 AM

48,581 posts, read 35,023,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
See, this seems like game playing.

You say you want to talk to him about his goals etc, yet you've already deleted his number, presumably because you're pissed.

If you truly are serious about a relationship, you'll take a breath and not overreact to every little hiccup along the way.

He could be a player or not. Time and patience will tell.
Agree.

This is what dating is for, to get to know the person.

You can ask until you are blue in the face, and only his actions will tell, and for that you keep seeing him.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-27-2018, 11:10 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,889,467 times
And btw, it's too late for a ONS.
He's attracted to you. He waited for the second date to kiss.
You liked kissing him.
He looked at your butt. People have sex. Sometimes when a man really likes a woman....well you know.

Am I the only one that thinks this sounds perfectly fine? Some people wait for the second date to have sex let alone kiss-- this guy seems to be following her lead. Hopefully he calls her back, she recognizes the number even though she deleted it, and they go out again, sheesh.

Old 04-27-2018, 11:22 AM

49,927 posts, read 60,111,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
And btw, it's too late for a ONS.
He's attracted to you. He waited for the second date to kiss.
You liked kissing him.
He looked at your butt. People have sex. Sometimes when a man really likes a woman....well you know.

Am I the only one that thinks this sounds perfectly fine? Some people wait for the second date to have sex let alone kiss-- this guy seems to be following her lead. Hopefully he calls her back, she recognizes the number even though she deleted it, and they go out again, sheesh.
I agree.

It reads as though he is constantly pestering her about escalating the physical side, which would not be ok with me, but only the OP knows if that's the case.

Old 04-27-2018, 11:27 AM

136 posts, read 101,614 times
Are you sure you're in your 30's?

Old 04-27-2018, 11:29 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,264,056 times
OP made it sound at first, like he kept going on about sex and only later said they had other conversations ,too.
I wouldn't be much interested if a man I was seeing wasn't showing any signs of interest in me sexually as long as it was balanced.
She's kissing and hugging but expects him to say nothing??
Think I'll leave this one up to her.

Old 04-27-2018, 11:47 AM

278 posts, read 140,837 times
also he told me that he had relationship around two yrs ago and that I was the first one he chatted online. when i asked him how come he didnt find anyone from the site, he said it is difficult.

To be honest. for sure he may be playing the field as most guys do.

I just dont want my time wasted or his. Not fair. And I am goig to be firm on that

Old 04-27-2018, 11:59 AM

48,581 posts, read 35,023,106 times
Quote:
also he told me that he had relationship around two yrs ago and that I was the first one he chatted online. when i asked him how come he didnt find anyone from the site, he said it is difficult.

I just dont want my time wasted or his. Not fair. And I am goig to be firm on that

Really?

Dating is to find out IF you want to be with that person. It's not a guarantee.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-27-2018, 12:12 PM

13,261 posts, read 8,067,163 times
I think the turning point, to me, was that they WERE texting several times a day, every day, and now he's radio silent.

Old 04-27-2018, 12:18 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,271,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler21 View Post
Are you sure you're in your 30's?
Right?

Quote:

Gonna be hard to contact after you deleted his number & all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships