Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 07:38 AM

3,647 posts, read 1,602,875 times

Advertisements

Some women wear a wig when out in public all the time. Looks great too, makes them look younger. I like it.

Last edited by james112; 12-08-2018 at 07:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2018, 09:06 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
I really don’t know what you all are talking about with your implication that padded bras are deceptive. All of my bras have some padding because I don’t like thin bras that allow your nipples to show through. My bras don’t make my breasts look significantly larger than they are and I’ve never worried about anyone feeling deceived after seeing my actual breasts. If you think that wearing a padded bra is deceptive, then wearing any kind of bra is deceptive because the whole point is to give your breasts support. So if you have droopy boobs, are you just not going to wear a bra because you don’t want to “deceive” anyone into thinking that your boobs aren’t droopy? I’ve never heard of muscle pads before though, so I can’t speak to that.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:33 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,723,158 times
So.....what are you going to do at the beach or when you're about to get it on with a girl?

Old 12-08-2018, 09:55 AM

3,926 posts, read 2,036,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallouise View Post
I always know when colleges go on winter break by the influx of first time posters using their newfound creative writing skills here.

Yes, OP, definitely get the muscle pads. Don't forget to put a cucumber in the front of your pants. And shampoo your hair with Axe body wash. Chicks love that.

(The only thing that surprises me are the amount of seasoned posters who treat posts like these seriously. I mean, do we really believe that someone out there just had an honest, burning desire to know if he should wear muscle pads, a product so obviously ridiculous I'm not sure it even exists, so he created an account here just to ask that? Really?)
Well, there's that infomercial going around that is a "slimmer" of sorts. Meant for women, to give them a slim looking physique.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:02 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisTown123 View Post
Well, there's that infomercial going around that is a "slimmer" of sorts. Meant for women, to give them a slim looking physique.
Yes, lots of people wear Spanx, slimmers, and shapers. I’m going to wear whatever I want, so if the OP wants to wear muscle pads, so be it.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:13 AM

3,926 posts, read 2,036,561 times
He could paint on some abs. lol

Old 12-08-2018, 10:37 AM

1 posts, read 297 times
The problem with padding is that there will come a time when the other person will know. It's the same as makeup, except that with makeup you can tell right away. Also makeup has become an accepted visual lie.

Old 12-08-2018, 04:20 PM

708 posts, read 823,960 times
Padding? no, go do some real training and build muscle through consistency, motivation, and willpower. No amount of padding can ever make up for real muscle, because it's more than just muscle that you build when you train.

Old 12-09-2018, 01:10 PM

61,729 posts, read 87,147,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piename View Post
I don't have a lot of confidence and when I go out I feel unable to talk to girls. It's not that I don't have anything to say, but it's more to do with how I look. I'm not bad looking but I'm not very built, and I see guys who have much better physiques than me doing very well. Somebody suggested that I could get muscle pads or shirts with padding. I know they were joking but I thought about it and maybe this would help, although I think I'd also feel a bit silly. Is it a good idea? Should I try it and see if it makes any difference?
Maybe your friends meant this:
https://www.mensjournal.com/health-f...-work-w475058/

Old 12-09-2018, 01:16 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestOfTruth View Post
Padding? no, go do some real training and build muscle through consistency, motivation, and willpower. No amount of padding can ever make up for real muscle, because it's more than just muscle that you build when you train.
And don't forget diet. If you eat the right types of foods (meaning foods filled with nutrients such as protein and plenty of others) that could make the body building effective. There is a lot of content online that talks about the different foods you can eat when trying to build muscle mass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships