Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2018, 04:45 AM

278 posts, read 140,621 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I met someone on a dating site.

He said that he doesnt do one night stands or flings and that he is looking for something serious preferably.

After we exchanged whats app numbers on the app, we started texting quite a bit prior to the date.

He actually wanted to meet sooner than later but i insisted to get to know him a bit better before we meet.

Now when we met the date went well, we were talking a lot of stuff and then after we went home we texted each other.

He said that he wanted to kiss me and that I am so pretty and then went a bit sexual with me. I told him I would like to get to know him a bit better and that it was too soon for such a talk.

I also asked him if being pretty is all that matters to him he said that I am beautiful inside out.

We continued texting a lot and he basically was saying he is very attracted to me and that he wants a kiss on the second date. I again told him its too soon and he said that he would love to get to know me.

So next date was a long one, we spent all day together. As the first one I noticed he was drinking too many pints.

at the end we were in a bar and he had me in the corner and he kissed me . I felt the chemistry but the whole thing was akward and after that we continued to hold hands and basically kiss.

Then he was asking multiple times if I liked the kiss and he said sorry that he kissed me . I said nothing to be sorry about because we both wanted this.

Then we continued texting and we met for lunch on Tues as we work close. After the lunch he basically said that the next date should be in my apartment to have more privacy and I made some things clear, that I am very attracted to him and felt the chemistry but physical contact as in sex is not top priority for me right now. He agreed that we should take it slow and wouldnt expect more than a kiss. I said also that we dont know each other enough to come to each other's apartment yet.

After this conversation he texted at night the next day and we talked a bit in a romantic way and he was hinting sexual stuff said he wants to kiss me in the cinema and kiss my skin which i liked on that level as I want to kiss him too.

Then next morning i texted him he said morning sexy ass which surprised me and i asked him in a jokingly way if he has looked at my ass and he said no. Then i asked in the same tone how does he know and he said he may have taken a peak. I then replied that maybe he is talking about someone elses ass as in confused the girls, all these in a joking way.

Then I asked him to go cinema next week and we said to take seats in the back row for us also to kiss a little bit. He seemed excited about the whole idea.

Now he hasnt texted me since yest noon

Help I guess????

I really dont wanna waste my time for someone that doesnt want relationship as he had told me he doesnt want flings or ONS, but seems he is quite a bit physically focused
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2018, 05:18 AM

7,990 posts, read 5,383,686 times
You already know the answer.

Old 04-27-2018, 05:19 AM

nope i dont

Old 04-27-2018, 08:27 AM

23,171 posts, read 26,184,870 times
Yes. He seriously wants to get more sexual.

Old 04-27-2018, 08:36 AM

well he said he doesnt do flings or ONS

Old 04-27-2018, 08:40 AM

3,501 posts, read 6,165,051 times
He lied.

Old 04-27-2018, 08:40 AM

23,171 posts, read 26,184,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisaki View Post
well he said he doesnt do flings or ONS
Then what are you asking us for?

Old 04-27-2018, 08:41 AM

13,262 posts, read 8,019,200 times
I hate to say it, but it's likely he found someone else more willing to put out, right away.

The way you described him, he DID sound kind of pushy.

Old 04-27-2018, 08:41 AM

an outside opinion on he situation

Old 04-27-2018, 08:46 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,914,733 times
If you KEEP having to remind him to slow down, he doesn't REALLY want anything serious because that means he's not paying attention to your concerns.

He mostly wants to get sexual with you, and the good news is that he isn't really being vague about it. If you want that too, full speed ahead. Since you say you don't, I wouldn't spend much more time with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships