Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2019, 06:38 PM

1 posts, read 514 times

Advertisements

and I mean madly in love with each other - like completely inseparable. We work out together, hang out constantly, have a ridiculous sex drive, etc... We talk about having kids together

Is this a red flag? Is this going to be problematic down the line? She is very young (21) but she is Eastern European and women in her country have kids at 22-24. In American years, she is like a 27 year old girl.

The reason we are so unbelievably in love with each other is because

1)We are each other's perfect 10/10 on physical level. She loves stocky/muscular dark middle eastern looking guys (and I'm very handsome for my ethnicity) and I love tall, beautiful, super curvy women (she looks like a rap video girl but has a beautiful almost Russian looking face)

2)We have identical morals and values. We are both super loyal, affectionate, loving, unselfish, etc....

3)We both have identical super ridiculous sex drives and have fantastic chemistry in bedroom

4)We have 10/10 chemistry in person

She loves my age and how established and mature I am, that i know exactly what I want to do with my life, etc... Surprisingly though, for an eastern European girl, she is not a gold digger at all. I make a lot of money but she has tried multiple times and tried hard to pay for dates (she is just a cashier and makes like 1/15th my income so I told her no way that I'm cool with her paying for dates)

Old 05-30-2019, 06:47 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,216,150 times
Yes it’s a red flag, sounds like you are over selling us and yourself. Also the fact you have to ask if this is a red flag kinda makes it a red flag. Sounds like you guys are infatuated with one another.

I do hope the best for you two though!
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships