Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2019, 12:01 PM

6,639 posts, read 4,576,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi3445 View Post
Anyway he texted (he initiated) yesterday saying that he was with his son in Legoland.

He said he wants to see me , go out and how looking and my photos make him want to see me more.

I think if we meet next time we need to talk.

I didn't stop talking to other guys of course , but its good if we talk about what it is his status at the moment and what his plans would be.

I mean sex is normal to have if you plan also to have continuity in the relationship and a healthy one too.

Of course there are men who are liars. But if you even wait nothing stops them from disappearing if they want
you seem to flip out anytime a boy doesnt text you back within 24 hours:
Quote:
He contacted me and we set up time.

But definitely he did seem to give me the runaround.

Old 06-16-2019, 02:16 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
you seem to flip out anytime a boy doesnt text you back within 24 hours:
I'm wondering if the dating process in general is just too stressful for the OP.

Old 06-16-2019, 10:40 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,639,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
These relationship posts are a real eye opener. So on date 3 I have to open my mouth and on date 4 I have to open my legs. Got it.

Yet depending upon the man you could still be considered a **** afterwards or a prude if you wait too long.
No. You do what you want, when you want, if you want. Anyone who judges you is not worth the time of day.

Old 06-17-2019, 03:56 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
These relationship posts are a real eye opener. So on date 3 I have to open my mouth and on date 4 I have to open my legs. Got it.

Yet depending upon the man you could still be considered a **** afterwards or a prude if you wait too long.
CD isn't reality, most average guys that aren't creeps don't think like this. This formulaic paint by the number approach to dating and sex is stuff that comes right out of the MGTOW websites and again, normal fair minded guys aren't pulling this crap.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:11 AM

145 posts, read 69,788 times
Exactly. But who is a normal minded guy lol

Old 06-22-2019, 06:16 AM

So it was to meet this weekend, he asked me if I am free and what days.

Unfortunately I'm on my monthly thing and I let him know of that so I said Saturday works better for me .

I let him know that I am on my period and I asked if that Is ok so he said that of course as he wants to have sex with me but is not just that.

So we said Saturday as we both work and we don't know what time we would be back home as I am working a bit far from the area we both live.

Yesterday despite we arranged to meet Saturday he pushed for me to go to his house as he was really horny thinking of me. I was on the road and I had housework to do so I said that i couldn't make it.

So we said then to see each other today and I sent him a text for the time etc but he didn't reply

Today morning he sent me a text saying he apologises he didn't get back to me but his son bumped his head on the radiator and cut his head and he spent the night to the hospital

I asked him when did this happen as he was asking me to go to his house that night and he told me that it happen last night and now he has him because his mum is out.

Of course I sent my sympathy and encouragement to him and his son and asked if he is ok and that we can meet another time when I wont have period.

The thing is, isn't it a big coincidence that this happened last night?? I don't think he would make up something like this ...m

Old 06-22-2019, 07:06 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
You turned him down because you had housework??

Old 06-22-2019, 07:09 AM

Well we had arranged Saturday and I was going home late anyway. So we would meet the next day????

Old 06-22-2019, 07:10 AM

I mean the original arrangement was for Saturday is just that he said he was very horny. I mean ok we had something arranged already I'm not exactly a bootycall either I have had things to do as well

Old 06-22-2019, 07:25 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Well we had arranged Saturday and I was going home late anyway. So we would meet the next day????
Quote:
I mean the original arrangement was for Saturday is just that he said he was very horny. I mean ok we had something arranged already I'm not exactly a bootycall either I have had things to do as well
Yeah, yeah.

But regardless of what kind of guy you think he is, regardless of whether he's actually into you or not, you need to understand that while you're on here freaking out about what he's doing and why he hasn't contacted you, you are playing hot and cold with him.

Yeah, you're allowed to decide NOT go out with someone, but just don't come on here questioning everything when he doesn't text you right away. Because you're not being straightforward either.

You either want him or you don't. He told you he wanted you, and ...even though you said you want him too and start multiple threads about him and his "uncertainty," you're doing the exact same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships