Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2019, 11:36 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,632,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I have lately become very sexually attracted to my step sister (step fathers daughter), she is about 8 years older than I am (making her 34 years old). We are somewhat close to each other however she lives about 7 hours away so I don’t see her much. She has four young school age children and is currently a full time single mother living on child support.

Despite her age (34) she is still physically very beautiful. She has invited me to come over to her house several times but I haven’t been able to find the time and it’s also a 7 hour drive for me however I am seriously considering visiting her.

When I go see her should I openly bring up the fact that I’m sexually attracted to her? I am really scared of destroying our relationship but I also don’t want to hide my secret emotions about her. Technically we aren’t related in any way so I really don’t see a problem in this situation. What should I do?
Hey her dad is screwing your mom. I think it’s only fair you do some screwing of your own.

All joking aside

Let me ask you this. If you saw her on the street and say your mom her dad weren’t together you would be interested in this woman? Because that is the ONLY time it’s ok for you to be sexually attracted to a woman. Once there is some family tie she is off limits. I don’t care if she’s Swimsuit model material. Or are you interested in her because she’s friendly towards you and you’re mistaking her friendliness for a come on? . Her inviting you over doesn’t mean she will be waiting naked holding a rose. She could be asking you in a purely platonic situation and you’re gonna freak her out if you walk up professing your undying love.

Dude she is your sister because of the marriage and nothing good can come of this. I would seriously forget saying anything. You may be infatuated with her because she is a attractive woman. But this is one of those cases where even though you’re not related it’s really a taboo thing. You really don’t want to go down that path. You’ll be destroying your mom her had her and yourself.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2019, 12:29 AM

599 posts, read 264,142 times
NO!!!! You don't act on every attraction. It will be a mess, don't think about it anymore. Just stay where you are and find someone to date there.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships