Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2020, 03:09 PM

12 posts, read 4,038 times

Advertisements

I met a girl in college. She is beautiful. We went out for coffee a few times. I like her a lot. We both have 23 years. I know she changed boyfriends before me. When I found out about that it didnt bother me. But when I found out that her first boyfriend was friends with her second boyfriend and her second boyfriend was friends with her third boyfriend, I was shocked. How could she be with guys how are friends with each others ? She was a minor at that time. Most bizarre in this story is next...when she was in a relationship with a third boyfriend they went out to the parties and have fun along with their company, in that company was her exboyfriend. I can't imagine that my girlfriend and I are in the company of her ex, who is also my friend. I would feel uncomfortable. I don't know how strange it was to them. My opinion= That's sick and she's ****. People what is your opinion ?

Old 05-18-2020, 03:17 PM

6,455 posts, read 9,822,257 times
Thats normal for some young people, girls and boys.

Old 05-18-2020, 03:17 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times
Haha, this is kind of a high school thing. My Boyfriend in HS dated my best friend, her sister, then me, then another friend, then MY sister. We all stayed friends, but I'll admit my Mom was nervous she'd be next.

Old 05-18-2020, 03:30 PM

3,025 posts, read 2,243,900 times
I do think it's a common thing among youths. I have also stayed on friendly terms with my exes... though we don't hang out because we all live in different states, I wouldn't see a problem with it.

I mean, if anything it was the friends that "broke the bro code." If they don't mind, chances are those relationships were not super-serious anyway.

Old 05-18-2020, 03:36 PM

6,468 posts, read 3,987,792 times
If the breakups are amicable and they all get along, why not? Just because you wouldn't do something doesn't mean other people wouldn't or can't.

(Here's a hint: if you get involved with her, you could meet these exes as well since they're her friends. If that's going to be a problem, you might as well walk now. I have to say it doesn't bode well for the relationship if you're already describing her as "sick" and whatever the forum censored)

Old 05-18-2020, 03:36 PM

4,033 posts, read 3,311,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Haha, this is kind of a high school thing. My Boyfriend in HS dated my best friend, her sister, then me, then another friend, then MY sister. We all stayed friends, but I'll admit my Mom was nervous she'd be next.

Was it weird that your boyfriend dated you and your sister?

Because a friend from college told me about being a little weirded out his sister-in-law is someone that he slept with before she dated and then married his brother, especially when they asked him to be in the wedding party. One of my brother's ex-girlfriends wanted to date me after they broke up and that was too weird for me.

Last edited by shelato; 05-18-2020 at 04:11 PM..

Old 05-18-2020, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K12144 View Post
If the breakups are amicable and they all get along, why not? Just because you wouldn't do something doesn't mean other people wouldn't or can't.

(Here's a hint: if you get involved with her, you could meet these exes as well since they're her friends. If that's going to be a problem, you might as well walk now. I have to say it doesn't bode well for the relationship if you're already describing her as "sick" and whatever the forum censored)
You' dont understand. They were her boyfriends, not her friends. Those guys were friends with each others, not with her.

Old 05-18-2020, 03:54 PM

I think she is promiscuous. Decent girl doesn’t do that kind of things. If she is capable to be with the guys who are friends with each others who knows what else she is capable to do. Maybe Mod cut., sex with friends, sex with womens. Who knows.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-18-2020 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate; not PG-13.

Old 05-18-2020, 03:57 PM

11,163 posts, read 7,974,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Athan View Post
I met a girl in college. She is beautiful. We went out for coffee a few times. I like her a lot. We both have 23 years. I know she changed boyfriends before me. When I found out about that it didnt bother me. But when I found out that her first boyfriend was friends with her second boyfriend and her second boyfriend was friends with her third boyfriend, I was shocked. How could she be with guys how are friends with each others ? She was a minor at that time. Most bizarre in this story is next...when she was in a relationship with a third boyfriend they went out to the parties and have fun along with their company, in that company was her exboyfriend. I can't imagine that my girlfriend and I are in the company of her ex, who is also my friend. I would feel uncomfortable. I don't know how strange it was to them. My opinion= That's sick and she's ****. People what is your opinion ?
If you’re that insecure.... you should stop seeing her.

Old 05-18-2020, 04:02 PM

534 posts, read 489,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Athan View Post
I agree with you. It's totally sick!

Once two sets of genitals have engaged, the rest of the body and the personalities that have agency over the bodies should never, ever inhabit the same space at the same time if those same genitals now tend to engage with another, additional set of genitals.

If it's absolutely necessary to be in the same space, the personalities of those bodily genitals that no longer engage can absolutely NOT be friendly to each other. I mean, genitals were involved at one time!!!

Well, they are just people...?

But genitals!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships