Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2020, 06:58 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,760,090 times

Advertisements

OP have you ever been screened for bipolar disorder? You seem to have some mood instability happening.

Old 07-28-2020, 07:16 AM

3,027 posts, read 2,249,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
Blocking her didn't sit well with me. I felt I had to break it off and let her know why. So I did. I told her that it wasn't working out. And I wanted to end it. I did this through text. She of course called me very soon after.

We had a REALLY long talk. And we talked about everything. Anyway the conclusion is that we're going to give it another shot. I mean she reassured me that she liked me just as much as I like her. And that she really thinks about me all the time. She just said that she is not a phone and text person.

So the compromise is that I'll be heading to NY every 2 weeks to see her. And she was fine with that. She will also try to make it to Philly to see me. She also said that she'd try to be better with communicating. So that's how I've left things.

I just couldn't block her. I know I sound like a fool. But she really left a strong impression on me in NYC, and I just want to understand what it was.
Thank goodness!

I guess I just view this whole thing differently from the other posters. You didn't get enough texts so you automatically decided that she hates your guts and has a side piece?!?! It's clear that you didn't ask her about it or define some relationship parameters, so I think that was just your insecurity going wild.

I'm glad that you actually talked to her like a grown man. Keep that up; communication is KEY for long distance relationships. I hope it works out for you... good luck!

Old 07-28-2020, 08:06 AM

335 posts, read 188,230 times
She was never into you. She never asked you to go bonkers over her and feel better about life. You wanted it enough to fool yourself that she was interested in you. I'm guessing she liked talking to you and is a nice person and didn't want to hurt your feelings. If she was into you, you wouldn't have to wonder. She would be available. It's simple logic.

Old 07-28-2020, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose998 View Post
She was never into you. She never asked you to go bonkers over her and feel better about life. You wanted it enough to fool yourself that she was interested in you. I'm guessing she liked talking to you and is a nice person and didn't want to hurt your feelings. If she was into you, you wouldn't have to wonder. She would be available. It's simple logic.
Not to mention the tax-free income.

Old 07-28-2020, 10:28 AM

5,281 posts, read 6,597,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Not to mention the tax-free income.

I'm at the point where I really emotionally unattached to money. Like if I went broke tomorrow, I'm confident enough that I can build a strategy to make it back and then some. I'd probably make it faster because I'd have less to lose, and I can take even bigger risk. I've gone broke and build myself back up monetarily so many times, that I'm totally just distant from money. And at this point, I would only become rich just out of boredom. Once you understand what money is, why it exist, why us as human create systems of value. Then money really isn't the obstacle anymore.

She really is my last shot at humanity. Because if things don't work out. I am going to go on a tear in this economy. No holds barred. I'm about to demonstrate a level of productivity where I will absolutely break this economy. I will will suck the market dry or die trying. Once I've just become a agent of economic efficiency, it is game over for everyone else. No one will ever be able to compete with me.

Old 07-28-2020, 10:41 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,260,880 times
Quote:
She really is my last shot at humanity. Because if things don't work out. I am going to go on a tear in this economy. No holds barred. I'm about to demonstrate a level of productivity where I will absolutely break this economy. I will will suck the market dry or die trying. Once I've just become a agent of economic efficiency, it is game over for everyone else. No one will ever be able to compete with me.
Lol shes your last shot at humanity? What about the last GF that you cheated on? You conveniently skipped over those posts.

No one will be able to compete w you?

Old 07-28-2020, 10:45 AM

13,261 posts, read 8,047,338 times
Quote:
I'm at the point where I really emotionally unattached to money. Like if I went broke tomorrow, I'm confident enough that I can build a strategy to make it back and then some. I'd probably make it faster because I'd have less to lose, and I can take even bigger risk. I've gone broke and build myself back up monetarily so many times, that I'm totally just distant from money. And at this point, I would only become rich just out of boredom. Once you understand what money is, why it exist, why us as human create systems of value. Then money really isn't the obstacle anymore.

Well nothing grandiose about that!

Old 07-28-2020, 10:46 AM

5,281 posts, read 6,597,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post

No one will be able to compete w you?

If you think you can. You're free to step on down

Old 07-28-2020, 10:52 AM

49,927 posts, read 60,030,056 times
Quote:
If you think you can. You're free to step on down
You’re proving my point so hard.

Old 07-28-2020, 10:54 AM

Quote:

You really do sound like you are manic right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships