Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2009, 10:29 PM

434 posts, read 933,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
Asian women are very beautiful but there is more to it. Asian women are forward thinkers and career oriented. That is why white men are sliding engagement rings on their fingers so quickly. Beauty and brains all ways wins a man's heart.
But not every man has a heart, do they?

Old 04-22-2009, 10:38 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,202,872 times
I've met some amazing Asian girls before. Really beautiful but more importantly really smart and classy. A lot seem introverted, but I'm kind of detached too so it doesn't really bother me. I've never actually dated one of them though. Not because I wasn't attracted, I just imagine it would be a lot more problematic than just being casual friends.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:41 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
The women have less hair so they don't shave as much no stubs!
i like that a bunch, i once was seeing a gal (from the mideast)
i was helping her put her skates on, i reached down to help putem on and thought i have gotten a hold of a tarantula. very hairy legs.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:46 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,176,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i like that a bunch, i once was seeing a gal (from the mideast)
i was helping her put her skates on, i reached down to help putem on and thought i have gotten a hold of a tarantula. very hairy legs.
Poor girl. I took swimming lessons in grade school. One of the girls was Italian and had hairy legs... and her mother would only let her shave them up to her skirt line. And no exception for the swimming classes. What a mean mom.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:42 AM

3,196 posts, read 5,398,411 times
Beauty is far more than skin deep. External beauty is nice. Of course. To say otherwise is idiotic. But after the initial attraction that external beauty creates, there must be more. Asians have that "more." White girls used to have it--but they lost it along they way....I'm sure lots of people have theories why they lost it--but I really don't like discussing it. What is the "it" that I'm talking about? I am honestly not sure, but it is a mixture of human warmth, friendliness, smiles, caring, and helpfulness. It is the kindness to make a birthday cake for a guy, or cook him a dinner on his birthday instead of "going out to eat." It is the warmth to listen to a guy's plans for the future--and if he clams up on that--to help him express himself. I'm not sure how to describe the "it"--but I know it when I see "it."

Old 04-23-2009, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
Beauty is far more than skin deep. External beauty is nice. Of course. To say otherwise is idiotic. But after the initial attraction that external beauty creates, there must be more. Asians have that "more." White girls used to have it--but they lost it along they way....I'm sure lots of people have theories why they lost it--but I really don't like discussing it. What is the "it" that I'm talking about? I am honestly not sure, but it is a mixture of human warmth, friendliness, smiles, caring, and helpfulness. It is the kindness to make a birthday cake for a guy, or cook him a dinner on his birthday instead of "going out to eat." It is the warmth to listen to a guy's plans for the future--and if he clams up on that--to help him express himself. I'm not sure how to describe the "it"--but I know it when I see "it."
Sounds like you are one of very few men I knew how to appreciate women

Good luck and enjoy your retirement

Old 04-23-2009, 01:09 PM

943 posts, read 3,160,779 times
I find Asian women in general to be a hundred times more female acting than the average white woman. They just ozz femininity.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:19 PM

3,047 posts, read 9,034,911 times
i don't know maybe it's that whole japanese school girl thing but i find asians so incredibly hot. i love making out with them...

Old 04-23-2009, 02:05 PM

3,196 posts, read 5,398,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinglebell View Post
Sounds like you are one of very few men I knew how to appreciate women

Good luck and enjoy your retirement
Thanks for the compliment. ....and I've been enjoying my retirment for the last 4 years! It is GREAT!!!! If I had known how wonderful it was, I would not have waited until age 53 to retire.

Old 04-23-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
Thanks for the compliment. ....and I've been enjoying my retirment for the last 4 years! It is GREAT!!!! If I had known how wonderful it was, I would not have waited until age 53 to retire.
I have already known ever since I started working

You know, I know better
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships