Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 03:36 PM

2 posts, read 1,950 times

Advertisements

I moved to the big city to study. In my second year at college, I met a girl from my family town. We got along well, smoked cigarettes between every lecture, and spent a lot of time together. In the beginning, we were the only friends because I knew she has a boyfriend in her family town.

Despite this, I found her so attractive. One day we were at the party and broken the first boundary. I kissed her. We explained this to each other. At the next party in my condo, we lost our minds again. She said she had no transport to her flat and stayed with me. This night we had our first sex.

After this, we were closer. We had regular sex and lived like pair. She still had a boyfriend, and I must confess it was a turn-on for me. It was a huge ego trip for me while she wasn't answering her boyfriend's call because we play together. After the year, I thought I wanted her only for myself. She didn't want to break up and hurt her boyfriend. I gave her an ultimatum is she doesn't break up with him I will left. She chose me.

Why do I feel so much weird satisfaction after she left him and she started a relationship with me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2021, 03:53 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,467,349 times
Will you feel as much satisfaction when she eventually cheats on you as well? You already know she's a cheater, so it may just be a matter of time ....

Old 09-08-2021, 05:00 PM

1,437 posts, read 733,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taoistdude View Post
will you feel as much satisfaction when she eventually cheats on you as well? You already know she's a cheater, so it may just be a matter of time ....
^^^this^^^

Old 09-08-2021, 06:16 PM

61,651 posts, read 87,023,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
Will you feel as much satisfaction when she eventually cheats on you as well? You already know she's a cheater, so it may just be a matter of time ....
OP probably thinks - who? me? NEVER! ... lol

YES, she will cheat on him as soon a better guy crosses her path.

Old 09-08-2021, 07:10 PM

4,640 posts, read 1,788,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artistic_Ad2318 View Post
I moved to the big city to study. In my second year at college, I met a girl from my family town. We got along well, smoked cigarettes between every lecture, and spent a lot of time together. In the beginning, we were the only friends because I knew she has a boyfriend in her family town.

Despite this, I found her so attractive. One day we were at the party and broken the first boundary. I kissed her. We explained this to each other. At the next party in my condo, we lost our minds again. She said she had no transport to her flat and stayed with me. This night we had our first sex.

After this, we were closer. We had regular sex and lived like pair. She still had a boyfriend, and I must confess it was a turn-on for me. It was a huge ego trip for me while she wasn't answering her boyfriend's call because we play together. After the year, I thought I wanted her only for myself. She didn't want to break up and hurt her boyfriend. I gave her an ultimatum is she doesn't break up with him I will left. She chose me.

Why do I feel so much weird satisfaction after she left him and she started a relationship with me?
Because you feel like you've WON. Feels pretty powerful, ay? Like you have more power than the other guy does? Like you have more control? Like you're "better" than he was?

It's all about your ego. It was all about ego when she was with you and not answering her boyfriend's calls, and it's all about ego when she ditched her boyfriend to stay with you.

...and, it'll be all about ego when she eventually cheats on YOU.

Old 09-08-2021, 08:43 PM

17,676 posts, read 9,164,338 times
Quote:
It's not weird to feel tremendous satisfaction. Enjoy!

Old 09-09-2021, 12:14 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,091,872 times
OP, you gotta find better healthier ways to feed that ego.

Old 09-09-2021, 12:58 AM

1,704 posts, read 2,323,283 times
What goes around

Old 09-09-2021, 03:50 AM

536 posts, read 610,533 times
Quote:

Because you are a bad person.

Old 09-09-2021, 03:53 AM

536 posts, read 610,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmanOnone View Post
All Women cheat it's just a cold hard fact you need to accept. She'll cheat on you too because that's what they do. It doesn't matter about how rich, alpha or good looking you are even alpha celebrities and athletes can't keep a woman to stay faithful to them. When you start to find out about Female nature and hypergamy you suddenly start to see Women differently. It's no coincidence that 90% of cheating threads on this forum and other forums online and on TV shows about cheaters are Women cheating on Men not the other way around. This is because Women are not capable of loving Men unconditionally regardless of his looks or how successful he is all Men are in the same boat. There's a saying she isn't your girl it's just your turn. This is why more Men are waking up to Female nature and staying single. Of course society and media won't want you to believe that as it will be the destruction of the human race and core family as we know it. They prefer Men to be unaware and go through life with multiple Women with multiple kids from different Dads and keep falling for the same bs Women feed them at the start of relationships. As soon as someone better comes along She'll forget about you and leave you, there's a reason Men commit suicide at a far higher rate than Women and a reason Women initiate divorce 75% of the time. If you can accept this you'll be fine enjoy your temporary gf
This is such nonsense, sorry you were burned once. Get over it, move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships