Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2021, 10:53 AM

2,964 posts, read 1,638,645 times

Advertisements

Not sure about " bitchx" but maybe teasing and a little entitled. The first is off-putting, the second fun and interesting.

It seems like men/people are interested in others by looks (including weight and body type preference), personality, interest in the bedroom.

One or two of these can have universal appeal but for some others they can be highly individual.

Observe a friend you think has success in this area. Analyze what she does/doesn't do. No need necessarily talk to her about it, just look and learn, like a tutorial in real life.

Continue your self-improvement routine as well, your determination is admirable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2021, 10:54 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,955,169 times
[quote=Special_Guest;62346905

I have a couple of dates coming up; I am thinking of taking one man as a test case and unleashing the b!@ch energy right away to see if I get a different response.[/QUOTE]

oh boy, I cannot wait to hear what you tell us afterwards

Old 11-19-2021, 11:01 AM

1,733 posts, read 2,180,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
If you enjoy being miserable, give this a try, and let us know how it goes!
This absolutely does not lead to miserableness. Women who are like this get results, and receive the treatment that I want from men.

Old 11-19-2021, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Maybe that I found “The One” and that I’m happily settled in a long-term relationship! And that he pursues me heavily and treats me like a princess.

Old 11-19-2021, 11:08 AM

10,091 posts, read 6,422,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Yes; it's interesting that the OP is apparently seeking to act like the narcissists with whom she previously had relationships. That ought to provide some good results.

Old 11-19-2021, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Honestly this sounds a bit to me like the female-spoken flip side to the argument that men often make, that women don't like nice guys, only jerks, and so they figure they've got to treat women badly in order to get laid. Which...in my opinion, has never really been a good look.

Are you just expressing frustration with how dating is going, and contemplating a change of tactics in the hopes that different behavior would equal success?
I am not a man, so I can’t speak for men. But this is absolutely 100% accurate for women. As many women have already commented in this post, as well as the link I posted - men do not like women who seem to “nice”. They find them boring, “easy”, they don’t pose enough of a challenge. Men value what they work hard to obtain. I can even look to some women in my own family or that I know personally who were unpleasant and nasty, never satisfied, nothing was ever good enough for them, but their husbands busted their butts trying to please them. Some to the point of illness (I don’t want to take it that far, that’s extreme and cruel). But yes, I do believe a change of tactics to have more of an “edge” would help me tremendously. I have a mild, milquetoast personality at baseline. I’m easygoing, flexible, always smiling, don’t really argue or push back. This is not serving me. I’m really regretful that I didn’t realize this when I was younger, when it would have been easier to change. I wasn’t aware, I thought being nice was the way to go. I don’t want to play a role and pretend, I want to change and adapt this into my personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyandPearl View Post
Continue your self-improvement routine as well, your determination is admirable.
Thank you. It’s beyond grueling. I had a good cry this morning, but I journaled some and I feel a tiny bit better. I am not giving up, and am determined to stick with this journey for the long haul until I get what I want. If I could just get the solutions I seek, I know I could make any necessary changes and have success. I am not afraid of hard work. I truly believe I am going to get the answers I need at some point.

Old 11-19-2021, 11:19 AM

Thank you to the people who actually answered the question as I requested and gave me some useful tips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_Guest View Post
Please, no negative or disagreeing comments, only answer the question please!

For women who are already like this - was this is something you developed, or were you always like this?

What are some good ******y techniques to get men to chase and pursue?

Also, any techniques to not feel bad or guilty for treating people slightly nasty? I want to get control over my emotions, be able to be cold without feeling bad, ruminating, or feeling guilty.

Old 11-19-2021, 11:22 AM

7,908 posts, read 3,453,049 times
Quote:
This absolutely does not lead to miserableness. Women who are like this get results, and receive the treatment that I want from men.
Results? Maybe. You might want to go in to this thread and ask how many of the people in happy relationships took the "bit@hy" approach.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/rela...r-partner.html

Old 11-19-2021, 11:25 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,955,169 times
Quote:
Thank you. It’s beyond grueling. I had a good cry this morning, but I journaled some and I feel a tiny bit better. I am not giving up, and am determined to stick with this journey for the long haul until I get what I want. If I could just get the solutions I seek, I know I could make any necessary changes and have success. I am not afraid of hard work. I truly believe I am going to get the answers I need at some point.
I am so sorry to hear. Please, please believe me it is not just you. Online dating is very frustrating. So frustrating, I have given up on it. Maybe you should take a break and try to go out more, join some social clubs. I hear from everyone that online dating is horrible. It can really be soul crushing and kill your self esteem. I have never been rejected so much in my life by guys who seemed to be all over me and then pouf, are gone. That's just how it is. Dating in 2021.

Hugs

Old 11-19-2021, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Results? Maybe. You might want to go in to this thread and ask how many of the people in happy relationships took the "bit@hy" approach.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/rela...r-partner.html
I’m pretty sure plenty of men responding found their women to be a “prize” and pursued their women heavily. And I’m sure plenty of women in that thread already know how to play the game - which is why they were pursued and are partnered up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships