Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2022, 06:25 PM

44,370 posts, read 20,076,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euskalherria View Post
LOL...

This thread is all over the map. Started out with the OP asking a legitimate and reasonable question about a somewhat common situation he is in... all the way NOW to accusations of misogyny, controlling behavior, insecurity, jealousy... even stalking and courtroom drama! Oh, and throw in a touch of 'holier than thou' cultural superiority crap too!

The America-bashing - enough already.
I don't appreciate anyone at all and on the flag. Are we 'perfect'? Hell no! - but there *is* a reason - or several - why people come here, including *my* partner. So knock it the HELL off! And I say that as a liberal Democrat who is high aware we have many problems - we don't need anyone from overseas shoving our faces in it, we are not dogs, thank you.

You know... countries are like people - if they are not a good match for you, you know what you can do... just sayin'.

Anyway. Rant done.

Now... as was said earlier... there seems to be a bit of projection going on here... some of you have issues - whether you choose to acknowledge them or not - that should be addressed before you start in on other people's issues. Clean your OWN house FIRST before demanding others do the same. And don't come back with "oh, I don't have ANY issues!" BS to that! We ALL have things going on in our lives that can use some attention.

BTW, Shelato, I will address your msg next week when I return - good post, btw, and am looking forward to discussing it.
The bolded is true. Just stop it, people. Stop the hijacking in thread after thread. Stick to the topic presented in the opening post. This thread has been partially cleaned up, deleting several posts which were way off-topic, and it's now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships