Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2022, 01:10 PM

20,770 posts, read 20,029,312 times

Advertisements

One of the most valuable advices I ever got in my life:

If a man wants you, you will know. And if he is really interested - he would make sure no one else snatches you - so he will make it known and he will put in effort to make it happen.

wishy-washy = he is not that interested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2022, 01:59 PM

415 posts, read 547,820 times
What she said ^^^

He is just not that into you.

Old 08-17-2022, 02:37 PM

10,505 posts, read 7,076,788 times
He's on his best behavior right now. Imagine what torture it will be to arrange a date six months from today.

Basic communication is a courtesy, one that grownups understand.

Old 08-17-2022, 02:48 PM

2,147 posts, read 1,075,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensitivewoman44 View Post
Hello All,

I am a mid life female, I have dated a lot in my past and had a few short term relationships. I have reached the point in life where I don't really want to date lots of men, have meaningless relationships... I've had plenty of those.

I need a man that does not confuse me. Due to my sensitive nature and need to try and work things out until it drives me mad I simply must have dealings with men who are clear.

The problem is there doesn't seem to be many like that. I am interested in a man who I've enjoyed flirting and chatting to as a friend for nearly a year in a group I am in, we went on a date a few weeks ago. He didn't get in touch after and when I saw him at the group I mentioned that I hadn't heard from him, how was he. He said 'I knew you were busy and you like your space'.

I think 'I knew you were busy' really means 'I don't know if you like me and I was too scared to contact you because I don't want to look stupid/like a loser?'

I don't really like men like this who are fearful especially when I've been clear that I liked him on the date (told him) and think I will quickly lose attraction for him soon.

We have another date arranged, he suggested the place and I unfortunately had to 'fix' the dates as I sent him a few dates when I was free and he didn't respond. I feel like I've 'forced' the date slightly although he suggested it initially.

How much time do you give these men? Another few dates to show they can take action. I'm not the sort of woman who wants to chase a man. I thought I would do the second date then take stock. I don't want to cut off a potentially good thing but I'm losing patience.
If it just comes easy, no frustration, no BS you will know. This is not it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships