Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2022, 10:56 AM

20,770 posts, read 19,998,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thuser View Post

In any case, she initiated messaging on the chat client again today despite declining my invitation. I didn't reply much to her even when she asked about technical stuff at work - I told her to ask the higher-ups because realistically, she seems to be playing games and I'm not wasting my time, effort and energy or giving my attention to someone who seems to be playing me. She also asked a somewhat personal question and I also shut her down in that regard and didn't answer because I didn't want to play games anymore.
The bolded is the reason why employers don't want employees to date at work - because people like you cannot separate personal/professional business and act like a little B at work if things don't go their way.

Back off from that girl. She was just friendly.

And I highly recommend you do not date anyone at work, ever. Again - for the bolded reason. Just for the record - I have dated people at work but when it was over, we acted cordial and our work did not suffer. You need to grow up.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships