Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2023, 12:06 PM

4,506 posts, read 2,651,635 times

Advertisements

Hey OP, I've got a newsflash for you.

It's not 1648 any more.

Women are not expected to come virginal to the marriage bed. Their experiences before you showed up, are their business. Not all their experiences will be exactly in line with what you wish they were, just like your experiences.

Time to grow up, get with the 21st century realities, and get over it.

Old 04-14-2023, 12:58 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,570,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyandPearl View Post

The vulgar language when speaking of his wife is offensive enough and then add to it his views on relations between men and women.

Guy needs professional help.

ITA…the vulgar language to describe women that is repeated in other posts too. But, his wife married him for some reason. They both need help IMO.

Old 04-14-2023, 01:27 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,708,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Alpha @#$#s and Beta Bucks!!! It should bother you. Look up dual mating strategy.
Just stop it with the nonsense.

Old 04-14-2023, 04:51 PM

9,952 posts, read 6,665,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit33 View Post

It's not 1648 any more.

Women are not expected to come virginal to the marriage bed. Their experiences before you showed up, are their business. Not all their experiences will be exactly in line with what you wish they were, just like your experiences.

Unmarried women were eligible to get contraceptives in all of the US starting in 1972, so we’re well past the period when consensual activity unmarried adults makes a woman damaged goods. I would imagine that it’s actually preferable to get someone with experience since she’d have an idea of what she likes and doesn’t like, as opposed to coming into a marriage totally clueless and wondering if things might be better with someone else. I would think it is better to have someone choose you because they WANT to, not because they feel they have to.

The OP needs to get the news that sometimes people have a fling or one-night stand and realize they aren’t compatible romantically. I know people who are divorced or have kids with someone and realize they were horrible as a romantic couple but still make good platonic friends. There is nothing wrong with that.

Old 04-14-2023, 08:31 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit33 View Post

It's not 1648 any more.

OR!!!! Let me know and the man can decide if he wants to put a ring in it a commit for life. I need to know if my future wife had an only fans or required NOTHING from other men but requires the world from me. No thanks.

Imagine if a man said "hey my work history is none of your business and this isn't the 1950s where i needed to have a job and provide so get over it"!!!!

Old 04-14-2023, 09:00 PM

19 posts, read 14,382 times
OP here

I understand the talk about the past.
But up till 1 week ago i believed she was a virgin(tried it one time but didnt penetrate all the way).
Now in week all this has changed... she said has been sexually active with the guy.. that info that she gave wasnt wrong.. it was just what happened the 1st time and she stopped it.. but did try again in future..

Im not phased by a woman having sex with a long term partner.
The part that bothered me is that she told me she had sex with one other guy.
A drunk mistake. She was single at the time.
The issue im having here is that she referred to him and still refers to him as a brother!!! Even after theyve had sex.
I dont understand that.

She keeps saying one drunk mistake doesnt take away their friendship of years and they spoke about it like adults and addressed it shouldnt have happened.

In my head, im jealous of the other guy because isnt that what every guy wants considering he isnt good looking at all.
Attractive girl gets tipsy drunk, has sex with him and then tells him he doesnt need to date her so no consequence to their relationship.
If he was attractive i get it but he is so out of shape.
I dont know what she saw.. and how she can still continue saying she only views him as a brother..

In my anger i called her "brother-f**ker' because she keeps claiming this.

Old 04-14-2023, 09:48 PM

422 posts, read 265,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussieman87 View Post
OP here

I understand the talk about the past.
But up till 1 week ago i believed she was a virgin(tried it one time but didnt penetrate all the way).
Now in week all this has changed... she said has been sexually active with the guy.. that info that she gave wasnt wrong.. it was just what happened the 1st time and she stopped it.. but did try again in future..

Im not phased by a woman having sex with a long term partner.
The part that bothered me is that she told me she had sex with one other guy.
A drunk mistake. She was single at the time.
The issue im having here is that she referred to him and still refers to him as a brother!!! Even after theyve had sex.
I dont understand that.

She keeps saying one drunk mistake doesnt take away their friendship of years and they spoke about it like adults and addressed it shouldnt have happened.

In my head, im jealous of the other guy because isnt that what every guy wants considering he isnt good looking at all.
Attractive girl gets tipsy drunk, has sex with him and then tells him he doesnt need to date her so no consequence to their relationship.
If he was attractive i get it but he is so out of shape.
I dont know what she saw.. and how she can still continue saying she only views him as a brother..

In my anger i called her "brother-f**ker' because she keeps claiming this.
What about you, OP, and your history with other women! Factor in your times before you were with your wife and after you got together with her.

Would you like her to reciprocate the venom to you? Does she even know about all of your history, including the times you cheated on her? Who is the promiscuous one, her or you?

Old 04-14-2023, 10:22 PM

6,849 posts, read 4,847,655 times
Divorce her already and quit your whining.

Old 04-14-2023, 10:28 PM

19 posts, read 14,382 times
I agree that i have a much more wilder past and a higher count or whatever.

But she knew of my past since always.
I did cheat on her through texts with others and came clean since she found the texts on my phone long after i had stopped those conversations.

In 1 week my whole perception of her has changed.
Any and all conversations regarding sex between us have changed in my head and its replaying everything we have spoken about because i viewed her as a different person who viewed this differently and she has literally been a different person this whole time.

Never knew she considered sex a physical act that can be disconnected from emotion. She would also always talk about sex and intimacy as one. Didnt think of her to be a person who could have meaningless sex(im not assuming, she said this to me in the past).
In one of the anger nights i told her i will only be able to get over this if we include another woman in bed with us now and she said she can try to think about it if it may help me but i dont even know if i want to be intimate with her till my mind is cleared up.

Old 04-15-2023, 06:24 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussieman87 View Post
In one of the anger nights i told her i will only be able to get over this if we include another woman in bed with us now and she said she can try to think about it if it may help me but i dont even know if i want to be intimate with her till my mind is cleared up.
Ok, I'm out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships