Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2023, 12:37 PM

6,969 posts, read 4,977,250 times

Advertisements

Your boyfriend is a bum. Don't expect him to change or to marry you. Is it too late for an abortion? If you plan on keeping the child you can probably expect to be its total support.

Old 06-20-2023, 12:38 PM

28 posts, read 11,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I think it's concerning that you already have one child you left behind, only to get pregnant again.. smdh
I didn’t leave my child behind - I came here for a great opportunity and always planned to be with my daughter again.

Old 06-20-2023, 12:46 PM

43,551 posts, read 18,621,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by due_nail_5550 View Post
No, I said in the OP that we spent almost every day together since we met.
Only 6 months..you don't even really know him yet.

Old 06-20-2023, 01:11 PM

48,635 posts, read 35,104,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by due_nail_5550 View Post
I didn’t leave my child behind - I came here for a great opportunity and always planned to be with my daughter again.
Will you be graduated before the birth? I mean, you left your daughter because it is easier to attend college without also raising a child, and now you have an infant on the way. I don't think you can really count on the child's father, so....?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-20-2023, 01:21 PM

62,101 posts, read 87,849,442 times
Do any of you know about birth control and planned parenthood, and took precautions ? Or you came to the US for the "great opportunity" to get pregnant and stay here?
It seems that the pregnancy wasn't planned or discussed with your partner. You clearly surprised him with the news. What are you expecting now?
Do you have Plan A or B?

BTW:
Just because you report everything on social media doesn't mean he is OK with that and wants to participate.

Old 06-20-2023, 01:21 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,816,541 times
Where is the father of your other child, and MOST importantly, what is his emoji game like?

Old 06-20-2023, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Where is the father of your other child, and MOST importantly, what is his emoji game like?
My daughter’s father is in our home country.

Old 06-20-2023, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Do any of you know about birth control and planned parenthood, and took precautions ? Or you came to the US for the "great opportunity" to get pregnant and stay here?
It seems that the pregnancy wasn't planned or discussed with your partner. You clearly surprised him with the news. What are you expecting now?
Do you have Plan A or B?

BTW:
Just because you report everything on social media doesn't mean he is OK with that and wants to participate.
Yes, we know about birth control - I was pregnant before many years ago lol. No, pregnancy wasn’t planned with him so yes, it’s a surprise for him. He was living with his parents when we met because he wasn’t getting any acting jobs.

I’m expecting for us to hopefully get married to be a family. Also, I know just because I’m acknowledging our pregnancy online doesn’t mean he has to. My concern is that he talks about his past traumas online and up until the last few weeks he had this one picture of his ex up (broke up years ago) where he talked about how he’d always love her and thanked her for being such a good friend even though they’re no longer together, so he has no problem being vulnerable and being public about things, so that begs me to question why he hasn’t done the same with our baby.

Old 06-20-2023, 01:43 PM

3,218 posts, read 2,828,928 times
Most people don't announce pregnancies until at least 3 months, perhaps that is why he is hesitant. In general though, absolutely ridiculous to gauge how excited he is about your pregnancy based on his social media. More importantly how does he act in person about your pregnancy? Is he supportive/excited?

Old 06-20-2023, 01:57 PM

6,969 posts, read 4,977,250 times
Do you expect him to get a real job? In this country men his age do not tend to live with their parents. That he is so old and not self supporting doesn't bode well. Can you support him and this child? He's obviously not going to be able to provide child support.

Chances are he is not dealing with the realities of having a child because he's hoping the problem will magically go away. It doesn't sound like he's ever dealt with reality. He's still trying to make it as an actor while letting his parents support him. Does he have drug or alcohol problems as well? Your boyfriend is what we call a man child. He's an adult with the mentality of a little boy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships