Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2015, 12:06 AM

2 posts, read 2,231 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I want to share my story with you. I have a boyfriend and I love him so much. He is my first experience. After 6 months of dating we moved in. We have lived together for 2 years, but recently he behaves oddly. He always walks with his phone and he nitpicks with me. I’m afraid that he is cheating on me but I can’t check him. What can you advise me? Please help me, I really don't know what to do!!!!!

Old 06-05-2015, 12:12 AM

315 posts, read 210,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladze View Post
Hello,
I want to share my story with you. I have a boyfriend and I love him so much. He is my first experience. After 6 months of dating we moved in. We have lived together for 2 years, but recently he behaves oddly. He always walks with his phone and he nitpicks with me. I’m afraid that he is cheating on me but I can’t check him. What can you advise me? Please help me, I really don't know what to do!!!!!

I would listen to your feelings and try to talk to him.

Old 06-05-2015, 12:18 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Hello,
My advice?
Don't move in with someone you've known for six months.
It removes all objectivity.

More advice?
If someone is treating you in a way that makes you uncomfortable, you should leave, regardless of whether or not he's cheating on you.

More advice?
Never worry about being cheated on. It will not do anything to stop it.

Old 06-05-2015, 12:30 AM

765 posts, read 986,925 times
Quote:
Hello,
You can always invade his phone but if thats what your intention are do not plan your relationship to last with that behavior it pretty much just shows you are insecure and dont trust him so why be with someone you dont trust?

No guy likes a nosy girlfriend who snoops around his phone feel free to do it but that trust bound will never be recovered

Old 06-05-2015, 01:35 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
My advice?

More advice?
If someone is treating you in a way that makes you uncomfortable, you should leave, regardless of whether or not he's cheating on you.

More advice?
all good advice. whether he is cheating on you or not, he is treating you like crap and that alone would be reason enough to stand up to him and make him respect you or you walk away.

Old 06-05-2015, 04:43 AM

2 posts, read 2,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
My advice?

More advice?

More advice?
My head says me the same. But I feel I really love him.
I talked to him about my worries. And we quarrelled. *
We all understand that men are*polygamous and there is no difference if he is a gay or straight. But it does not mean that it is normal when your bf cheats on you.*It is very painfull to know that somebody betrays you. My friend advised me to install a spying app on his phone. He said there are many spying apps which are absolutelly stealthy.

Old 06-05-2015, 04:49 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
My head says me the same. But I feel I really love him.
I talked to him about my worries. And we quarrelled. *
y.
Who cares what you feel?
Sometimes I feel like hitting someone. I am smart enough not to do it.
Sometimes I feel like eating a whole pizza. I am smart enough not to do it.
Use your brains to counteract any dumb decisions the more visceral parts of you make.
Besides, you just think you care about him more bc he's your first and bc your judgment has been clouded by your living situation.

Btw, there is no love without respect or trust.

So what? So what if you spy on him and find out he is cheating? Then what?
What if you spy on him and find nothing? So what? You still feel weird AND he still could be cheating.

These are not difficult concepts. Cut your losses and move on.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:15 AM

44,360 posts, read 20,066,476 times
Folks, this turned out to be a spam thread. The spam post has been deleted and the thread is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.