Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2023, 05:35 AM

9,449 posts, read 11,208,166 times

Advertisements

^^ This drama queen guy is as full of feces as a Christmas Turkey. Let go and let God. But don't let him back in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2023, 06:35 AM

1,401 posts, read 925,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yizella View Post
I appreciate all the feedback. Long story short, I cut him off but ever since then he’s been acting so hurt. He’s been blowing my phone up from text free numbers. Which is why I hadn’t gotten back to update on this. My mind has been everywhere. Telling me do one thing when I know from what I’m seeing I should do another. He’s been making subliminal post about being lonely, so in love with me and how he doesn’t care about anything in the world but me since I cut him off. He even told me he was leaving town because if he couldn’t have me, it was no point of staying in our city and I believe he really did leave but how could someone develop this deep kind of love so fast? It’s very odd, but here’s the part of me that’s pulling me to forgive, I want to forgive him and give it another try because it seems intense and real but another part of me is saying it’s all lies, manipulation and fake. He even has took it as far as to post a photo(One he took of me when he was flaunting me all on his social media), at 2am writing over it “[Snip.] the world for you.” Which made, once again, my mind pull toward two different feelings. A feeling of falling for it and another of “This is sick.”
He's love bombing you. It's intense but it's not real. It's a cluster B behavior intended to manipulate you. There's no chance a relationship with him won't be abusive in some way.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 10-27-2023 at 09:00 AM..

Old 10-16-2023, 07:58 AM

4,591 posts, read 2,728,185 times
Trashy mess. Move on, now.

Old 10-16-2023, 08:41 AM

3 posts, read 1,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtownBucks View Post
He's love bombing you. It's intense but it's not real. It's a cluster B behavior intended to manipulate you. There's no chance a relationship with him won't be abusive in some way.
Thanks for clarification of what’s truly being done. I’ve gotten more clarification from one of his baby mothers. I found her social. I saw a comment that recommended I did some background research so I did. I found out that a day or two before he started to consistently post me on his socials and idolize me(if I must say because that’s what it felt like) he had stopped by her house unannounced. This is the mother of the youngest one. That would mean that was the one he was most recently with before me. Turns out, she cut him off months ago, way back in March. He hasn’t seen or done anything for their son since then. When he popped up at her home unannounced, Her dad happened to be there with her at the time so she didn’t even have contact with him. When he rang her bell and he said his name over the speaker when she asked who it was, she sent her dad down to speak on her behalf and told her dad to tell him if he wanted to get his son anything to send it to the house and communicate anything about money to her dad specifically and not her. It also turns out he only popped up because the baby’s 1st bday is in a few weeks. So, he just wants to use the child to look good and not like a deadbeat. This all tells me she cut him off to the point of no contact for possibly the same abusive behavior he has shown toward me. She also mentioned he was also texting her from text free numbers backs in July trying to rekindle things, which she obviously didn’t fall for which would also explain why he thought popping up would work(although he was still wrong)

Old 10-16-2023, 09:46 AM

102,246 posts, read 108,146,854 times
Quote:
Thanks for clarification of what’s truly being done. I’ve gotten more clarification from one of his baby mothers. I found her social. I saw a comment that recommended I did some background research so I did. I found out that a day or two before he started to consistently post me on his socials and idolize me(if I must say because that’s what it felt like) he had stopped by her house unannounced. This is the mother of the youngest one. That would mean that was the one he was most recently with before me. Turns out, she cut him off months ago, way back in March. He hasn’t seen or done anything for their son since then. When he popped up at her home unannounced, Her dad happened to be there with her at the time so she didn’t even have contact with him. When he rang her bell and he said his name over the speaker when she asked who it was, she sent her dad down to speak on her behalf and told her dad to tell him if he wanted to get his son anything to send it to the house and communicate anything about money to her dad specifically and not her. It also turns out he only popped up because the baby’s 1st bday is in a few weeks. So, he just wants to use the child to look good and not like a deadbeat. This all tells me she cut him off to the point of no contact for possibly the same abusive behavior he has shown toward me. She also mentioned he was also texting her from text free numbers backs in July trying to rekindle things, which she obviously didn’t fall for which would also explain why he thought popping up would work(although he was still wrong)
By "background research", what was meant, was using one of those people-finder websites that include searches of court records, to see if there have been any arrests. They charge a very small fee, like $5. But it sounds like you found the info you want via SM for free. Now the only concern is how to back out of the relationship safely.

Old 10-16-2023, 11:33 AM

2,134 posts, read 1,065,503 times
Quote:
Me and this guy have only been a couple for a week or so. I knew I messed up when I found out he had multiple kids and six baby moms. He started to quickly flaunt me on social media and was quick to video record us doing everything. So I felt special and magically forgot about all his baby moms and kids. In two days, he has posted himself kissing my feet, me licking his face (playful, flirty kind of way) and a picture I took of him caressing my feet while he was on his phone. He has even posted a picture of me that I posted on my social media a year or so ago. I suppose he admired how pretty I looked in the picture. Each picture/video he posted had some kind of hood love song connected to it. So, I felt admired but deep down I knew something wasn’t right. He ended up throwing my phone and cracking it up after we got into a disagreement and even recorded a video of me reacting to the broke phone and I was pretty much laughing about it to keep from crying. I was making a joke out of it but I don’t believe this is truly what love is. It seems more obsessive and controlling more than anything plus he has all these kids and baby moms. The youngest child is one and my biggest question is, why is he so focused on me, flaunting me and showering me with “love” when he has all these kids? But at the same time, he has to feel something toward me because why all the constant affection, admiration and attention?
You've been a "couple" for two weeks? No, this is not love. You really have issues and need to seek counseling. A lot of people do get sidetracked by the attention, but this guy was abusive, controlling and you should have dated a while before you jumped into anything with him. Had you done that, some of these "red flags" would have hit you dead in the face. But you chose to do this and now you're reaping the rewards of not exercising healthy dating. I suggest you take time for yourself, seek counseling and find out "why" you did that? Then take steps to change this behavior before you hook up with someone really dangerous.

Old 10-16-2023, 01:47 PM

4,045 posts, read 3,321,008 times
Of all of the guys in the world, why pick the guy with six different baby mommas?.

You can do much better?

Don't invite this guy's drama into your life.

Old 10-16-2023, 02:07 PM

5,683 posts, read 3,182,553 times
Quote:
When, in your first post, you mentioned the 6 baby mamas, I kind of thought he might've love bombed you (and posted you two all over social media) to try and make one or all of the mamas jealous. He's an immature and probably not a very smart guy.

You KNOW in your heart of hearts, that he is not, and won't be good for you. Don't let the dopamine hits effect your better judgement. He is, in part, using you to try and influence his previous GF. Do you really want to be a part of that?

Old 10-16-2023, 05:13 PM

6,915 posts, read 3,965,362 times
Quote:

There's your answer. What you need to realize is that he is going to treat you the same way that he is treating that child, once the novelty of being with you wears off. And trust me, it will. He'll either become abusive towards you (he already has by breaking your phone), or he'll find a new, more gullible female, or possibly even both.

Old 10-16-2023, 06:59 PM

2,582 posts, read 2,695,457 times
Every time he acts hurt, tell him you're willing to talk about it only if he calls up the Maury show, gets on it, and invites you and all 6 of his Baby Momas to the show. Keep repeating that answer to him. You will only want to rebuild under the condition, and Maury can help and "help" him with the issues that he is facing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships