Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2010, 06:30 AM

13 posts, read 16,026 times

Advertisements

I here so many talk of again another round of the end of days, yes here it comes again. I am far worse ?I have no date when i will find my soul mate and it does not look good. Mine have statistics to it. Oh, yea, and your family are the best ones to point them out to you and they are all married. I was married once, 10 years ago. Well, he was not my soul mate He was a jerk. a sperm donor, if i can say. I have 2 wonderful boys and some education out of the deal. I graduated from a university to feel secure.

All I wanted in life was the beautiful house, in the south, near a beach, and the house be a couple floors high. I had it, I worked for it, then he, the man i married when i was early 20's, because mom said my ticker was running, didn't want to work, stress compelled and i lost my marbles.

I always thought a couple were a partnership at least, if not your man was your SUPERMAN oh yes... that is a turn on. mine was a mouse.
Now, a year has gone by no man , no ***, I am loosing my mind. I need to find my soul-mate. I am pretty, men look at me, even younger men , I don't understand why i am not approached.

Is My SUPERMAN OUT THERE that is not scared, and believes you still can find a soul mate after 45? I am a young thinker , like i have fun , but if i have to dress for a dinner i can to, BUT the most important thing is my SUPERMAN and always would be. He of course is part of my soul.

I think its when you start talking about all baggage people run, Well by the time your 47 that i am , if you have none your a rock???, but If your a man not scared, not someone i have to support, or going to hurt me by yelling , or using me for a punching bag. let me know.

If your Fun, that is we can sit watch a movie at home hold hands, go out to a beach feel the sand look into each others eyes and know its right, see a sun set, not a political nut, more of a earth bound person loving what is around you ...... I bet for me 2012 will happen first. right.lol. I really do wish i could find him because i would treat him with respect, i don't want someone to judge or change me just love me and i love him. thank you for listening hope to hear from someone befor the end of time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships