Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 01:59 AM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertheironsea View Post
Hate kids?

Don't worry, they hate me too. Kids are irritating.

I'll quit my complaining. If girls are so bad and you don't want kids, get a real woman. There. I'll leave you alone because I'm an like annoying good men.
Thanks for the advice.

Last edited by wclac; 06-28-2008 at 02:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2008, 06:25 PM

564 posts, read 2,342,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafan View Post
thanks For The Advice.
Derp! I Got Dizzed Omgz

Im Gonna Leave 4everz

Old 06-28-2008, 07:39 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
You know what? Kids are raised that they don't have to respect ANY authority...parents will go to bat for their kids with the school, with the neighbor, with the law...doesn't matter. "My kid's an angel!" No, he or she is NOT. And that's from experience with actual kids.

Old 06-29-2008, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
You know what? Kids are raised that they don't have to respect ANY authority...parents will go to bat for their kids with the school, with the neighbor, with the law...doesn't matter. "My kid's an angel!" No, he or she is NOT. And that's from experience with actual kids.
You're so right! Taking kids to school, its like going back to school. When I was in high school, alot of kids were victims of gang violence.

Parenting will just bring me down even more. What's so sad is that women buy into "women are made to procreate" or "kids are a blessing". I don't think anybody should have kids in California, seeing what condition it is.

I get grief from parents, and its always from the mothers. These mothers, they're the worse when it comes to childfree harassment. They can say I'm negative. Sure I'm negative, because most women are having kids just because.

Last edited by wclac; 06-29-2008 at 03:11 AM..

Old 06-29-2008, 10:08 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
You're so right! Taking kids to school, its like going back to school. When I was in high school, alot of kids were victims of gang violence.

Parenting will just bring me down even more. What's so sad is that women buy into "women are made to procreate" or "kids are a blessing". I don't think anybody should have kids in California, seeing what condition it is.

I get grief from parents, and its always from the mothers. These mothers, they're the worse when it comes to childfree harassment. They can say I'm negative. Sure I'm negative, because most women are having kids just because.
Your views may be true of some people. They're not true of all.

If they're true of you personally, then by all means, don't have children. Not everyone should have children.

But your putting down every woman who wants children is as narrow as people putting you down for not wanting them.

If you really want to change a world that you see as harmful, scary and negative, then start with yourself. That's the only place any of us can start. Yes, you seem to often come off as negative. If you can broaden your horizons and see the world not as all bad, nor all good, then you'll start seeing things as they really are.

I live in California and I have children, and I am a good mother. And my husband is a good father. We don't have any gang violence in my area. It doesn't make sense to recommend that the entire state not have children.

I am sorry for your experiences.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:12 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,084,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
I find it very easy to avoid women, whether they're attractive or not, whether they're around my age or not. I just don't trust them too well.

Each attractive girl I pass, I get real suspicious that they're aren't my type and might cause trouble. I don't even try to approach or talk to them, no matter how good they look.

Are a majority of women untrustworthy and unfaithful?
I think we need an anti-social forum.
What exactly do you hope to find? For that matter what is YOUR TYPE?

Old 06-29-2008, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
I think we need an anti-social forum.
What exactly do you hope to find? For that matter what is YOUR TYPE?
My type is a slim woman, permanantly childfree, cool, she can be a video gamer, outgoing, and has something good going for herself. I don't want a liar, a woman who has or wants kids, nor a gold digger.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Your views may be true of some people. They're not true of all.

If they're true of you personally, then by all means, don't have children. Not everyone should have children.

But your putting down every woman who wants children is as narrow as people putting you down for not wanting them.

If you really want to change a world that you see as harmful, scary and negative, then start with yourself. That's the only place any of us can start. Yes, you seem to often come off as negative. If you can broaden your horizons and see the world not as all bad, nor all good, then you'll start seeing things as they really are.

I live in California and I have children, and I am a good mother. And my husband is a good father. We don't have any gang violence in my area. It doesn't make sense to recommend that the entire state not have children.

I am sorry for your experiences.
I wouldn't be in this situation today if any of this happen at my old school and from what I've seen on reality television. I'm tired of seeing young women come on Maury and do anything to have a child, trying to find the baby daddy, etc.

What has become the unacceptable has become the acceptable. For the younger generation these days, its "normal" to have kids at a young age and not get married. This generation, its the worse. Its way worse than the past generation.

This is why I stayed single for most of my life. I wouldn't want no girl go "fast" on me and if anything happened negative, my life and plans would be ruined.

Last edited by wclac; 06-29-2008 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: Fixing grammer

Old 06-29-2008, 10:49 AM

3,089 posts, read 8,510,059 times
So you want to find a woman who doesn't want to have a kid

You are a boy and women your age aren't women they are girls. So chill the f out and worry about this when you are 25. Now go play video games and watch cartoons!

Old 06-29-2008, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
So you want to find a woman who doesn't want to have a kid

You are a boy and women your age aren't women they are girls. So chill the f out and worry about this when you are 25. Now go play video games and watch cartoons!
Why are you getting so hostile towards me? And I'm not a "boy", and my chances my be low in the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships