Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 12:37 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,144,437 times

Advertisements

I tell you, I've had it up to here. I'm so depressed that I might just have to retreat to my 62 foot Oyster anchored off Belize.

Yet another 20-something is pursuing me. I don't know. Maybe it was my Bentley parked at the curb outside the restaurant. Maybe it was the incredible deference shown to me by Antonio the waiter, and the fact that I was able to get a table immediately when other diners without reservations were promised a wait of 45 minutes or more. Maybe it's the fact that a Senator, several well-heeled CEOs, and a host of other luminaries came over to my table while I dined alone reading my copy of Forbes. Maybe it was because I was on the cover of the same copy of Forbes. Suddenly, she appeared at my table, her finger shyly tracing the outline of her generous decollete as she introduced herself, her pupils dilated with desire.

Out of politeness I invited her to sit down and eat, for I could have used the company. Instead of her complimenting me about my luminous intelligence, my shining wit, she kept steering the discussion towards my real estate holdings, my chalets in Colorado and New Zealand, and my exquisite taste in art, which runs towards painters such as Velasquez. Her copious breasts heaved and her eyes glittered as she added up in her head the size of my portfolio. And I'm not talking about the one in my custom tailored britches, mind you.

Why, oh why, can't women get past my fabulous wealth? What do I have to do to get them to see the real me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2008, 12:40 PM

24 posts, read 96,662 times
get rid of all your money
act like you don't have money

Old 07-16-2008, 12:41 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,147,085 times
Good work, cpg!

Old 07-16-2008, 12:42 PM

1,914 posts, read 7,148,252 times
This is just to friggin' funny

Old 07-16-2008, 12:45 PM

18 posts, read 51,212 times
Rep points for that one. I spit water all over my monitor! Love it!

Old 07-16-2008, 12:58 PM

1,882 posts, read 4,618,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I tell you, I've had it up to here. I'm so depressed that I might just have to retreat to my 62 foot Oyster anchored off Belize.

Yet another 20-something is pursuing me. I don't know. Maybe it was my Bentley parked at the curb outside the restaurant. Maybe it was the incredible deference shown to me by Antonio the waiter, and the fact that I was able to get a table immediately when other diners without reservations were promised a wait of 45 minutes or more. Maybe it's the fact that a Senator, several well-heeled CEOs, and a host of other luminaries came over to my table while I dined alone reading my copy of Forbes. Maybe it was because I was on the cover of the same copy of Forbes. Suddenly, she appeared at my table, her finger shyly tracing the outline of her generous decollete as she introduced herself, her pupils dilated with desire.

Out of politeness I invited her to sit down and eat, for I could have used the company. Instead of her complimenting me about my luminous intelligence, my shining wit, she kept steering the discussion towards my real estate holdings, my chalets in Colorado and New Zealand, and my exquisite taste in art, which runs towards painters such as Velasquez. Her copious breasts heaved and her eyes glittered as she added up in her head the size of my portfolio. And I'm not talking about the one in my custom tailored britches, mind you.

Why, oh why, can't women get past my fabulous wealth? What do I have to do to get them to see the real me?
LOL!!! LMAO!!! Good one cpg! Funny as hell from what has been posted lately.

OK, maybe not a joke(). Buy a bigger penis!

Good Lord, that was good cpg. I can't help but laugh out loud.

Old 07-16-2008, 01:01 PM

4,189 posts, read 3,481,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post

ROFL
"copious breasts heaved" LOL
I think we have a winner here *dilated pupils of laughter* LOL

Old 07-16-2008, 01:02 PM

2,482 posts, read 8,731,867 times
Muahahahahahaha

Old 07-16-2008, 01:04 PM

3,855 posts, read 13,265,716 times
Took me a minute to realize what this thread was about. Good job...LMAO

Old 07-16-2008, 01:06 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,144,437 times
Thanks, all. I'm waiting for a member of the Indignation Brigade to chime in, not getting that this is a spoof on another post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships