Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 12:46 PM

687 posts, read 2,034,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
I've always liked this one for hugs...

I would NOT!

...unless she liked it...
Awww, that's a cute one. Buy why are you doing the hugging?

A woman never reveals her secrets.

http://bestsmileys.com/angles/14.gif (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2008, 01:21 PM

874 posts, read 3,682,474 times
Lol..you guys are hilarious..as far as support..isnt that the reason why you guys "shift" all the time?!! Boxers all the way!! In my country they would call briefs BATTY RIDERS!! (BATTY=BUTT)..as Sierra would say..no likie!!

Old 07-30-2008, 01:33 PM

1,152 posts, read 3,203,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishP7 View Post
Lol..you guys are hilarious..as far as support..isnt that the reason why you guys "shift" all the time?!! Boxers all the way!! In my country they would call briefs BATTY RIDERS!! (BATTY=BUTT)..as Sierra would say..no likie!!

LOL. If you are well hung, its pretty uncomfortable to have everything flopping around. Particularly when walking around and such. Having things flop and/or get crushed between your legs is NOT terribly pleasant. Further, if you lift weights and have big quads, boxers tend to get "stuck" on them all the time. No, boxer-briefs are definitely the way to go. Old fashioned briefs are pretty 1980, but boxer briefs look good AND give me the support I need.

And yeah, you know waaaay more about me than you EVER wanted to know. Its your fault for asking the question!

Old 07-30-2008, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahutch View Post
LOL. If you are well hung, its pretty uncomfortable to have everything flopping around. Particularly when walking around and such. Having things flop and/or get crushed between your legs is NOT terribly pleasant. Further, if you lift weights and have big quads, boxers tend to get "stuck" on them all the time. No, boxer-briefs are definitely the way to go. Old fashioned briefs are pretty 1980, but boxer briefs look good AND give me the support I need.

And yeah, you know waaaay more about me than you EVER wanted to know. Its your fault for asking the question!

Lol..you got that right!!

Theres just something about a man that wears boxers that I find attractive...especially if they are endowed! It adds some mystery...lol..maybe because I already know what my man already has!! No surprises there!!

Old 07-30-2008, 01:50 PM

See, this is totally out of control!! Check out this sight... Panties For Men: Panties in all shapes and sizes for men No thanks..I can be quite imaginative without any assistance!!

Old 07-30-2008, 02:30 PM

Quote:
See, this is totally out of control!! Check out this sight... Panties For Men: Panties in all shapes and sizes for men No thanks..I can be quite imaginative without any assistance!!
Okay that's just gross. Unless you are a cross-dresser or something lol.

As for mystery, how much is really needed at the underwear stage. I mean, it is a brief stop between the "clothed" stage and the "naked" stage. Their purpose is to come off as quickly as possible. So I'm not sure your mystery argument holds water...

Old 07-30-2008, 02:37 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,239,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahutch View Post
Unless you are a cross-dresser or something lol.
Of course it is! C'mon...

Old 07-30-2008, 03:13 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,174,670 times
boxer briefs....guys look hot in boxer briefs.....not old ppl underwear but not kiddie boxers....very sexy

Old 07-30-2008, 03:23 PM

C'mon ladies..this isnt hot?!!
Lol..can't believe I started this stupid thread..lol..thats what happens after a few cocktails and waiting for my man to get home from work!!

Old 07-30-2008, 03:29 PM

Quote:
C'mon ladies..this isnt hot?!!

Lol..can't believe I started this stupid thread..lol..thats what happens after a few cocktails and waiting for my man to get home from work!!
Well I won't complain about the thread. Its provided me an occasional amusing respite from work today, if nothing else .

And that guy needs to lift some weights and eat some food.. badly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships