Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2010, 11:19 AM

22,339 posts, read 29,439,446 times

Advertisements

Yes, MM..Winter Music Conference...Several days of several very famous DJ"s spining on SoBe..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2010, 11:20 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
LOL. That's the one I like too, but I'm not too good at it, I'm not a good bluffer.

You gotta have a goodun poker face...& don't twitch.

heeheehee

Old 01-07-2010, 11:21 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Yes, MM..Winter Music Conference...Several days of several very famous DJ"s spining on SoBe..
and when does that start? Is it just bunch of youngsters there or is it a diverse crowd?
I think I heard about it back when I lived in NY

Old 01-07-2010, 11:22 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
Heck, flights this morning were grounded because they had to wait for the sun to melt any ice on them.
WTH? Is some cold front coming from your side? We've been enjoying a beautiful week - 70s! That's kinda unusual even here this time of the year. Very mild winter so far. The weather normally craps out here around Christmas and New Year's, but this year it was great. Sorry, folks, don’t be too jealous! I didn’t start this conversation.

Quote:
Myself??..i want to be in one
Are all/most/many/some men self-destructive nuts?

Old 01-07-2010, 11:23 AM

491 posts, read 1,045,938 times
Quote:
AJsMOM..

First off, i think you look great. Second, in jealous that you got to meet George Lopez..My oldest Niece loves him lol.. anyhow,

The picture you posted suggests nothing that is overt..or overly suggestive...
Thank you so much for your compliments and comments, si33. I truly appreciate it. I've gotten just as much slack (as I have praises) about that calender I made. And that June pic I posted was one of the lesser provacitive ones! But, everyone IS entitled to an opinion and I do respect that. I know who I am, and those pictures are only showing the beauty hat God blessed me with, not the person that I am!

Second, I absolutely LOVE G.Lo too!!

Old 01-07-2010, 11:27 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
I just moved to Florida 4 months ago, what in the world is W.M.C? Is it Winter Music Concert or something like that?

My beloved Aunt lives in Fort Meyers.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:28 AM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
WTH? Is some cold front coming from your side? We've been enjoying a beautiful week - 70s! That's kinda unusual even here this time of the year. Very mild winter so far. The weather normally craps out here around Christmas and New Year's, but this year it was great. Sorry, folks, don’t be too jealous! I didn’t start this conversation.

Are all/most/many/some men self-destructive nuts?

LMAO!!..naah, some of us love the thrill..and awe respect of those forces greater than us....when you understand the beast..there is nothing to fear..

Arizona might be getting wet soon....while we finally get back the warm weather we are used to...

Old 01-07-2010, 11:29 AM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Here is how I imagine a C-D get together:

One huge loft area with lots of drinks and snacks.

MrsStewart makes sure everyone who comes in is a C-D member, sipping a glass of wine.

Seeniorita, Mango Tango, Sierra, AJsMom, Mona Lisa, Amanda, ChessieMom are all drinking, hanging out and dancing on tables.

Twinkle Toes is giving everyone a dancing lesson.

Gwyn is somewhere in the corner giving everyone a lecture on fertility and long hair connection, while his beautiful wife is sitting next to him.

Rhett Butler, DFOR, Capt.Dan, Hawk, Coolhand, Urban _B, Antlered, Mr.Cat are all at the pocker table, while Cricket Factor makes sure nobody cheats.

LovesMountain, Jeepgirl, AllaboutEve, Davachka, Lucario, Rjl, Raena, Nuala, Professonator, Picklejuice and Morphous are all hanging out in a hot tub.

This is just my sick fantasy. Ha!

ETA: and if I forgot ANYONE, that's because I still have mommy's brains since giving birth. Everyone is invited, just sign in on what you'd like to be doing!
Hilarious! It's been a long time since I danced on a table...lately it's usually in the kitchen, but I could still do justice to a table. I might have to take a few breaks and dip into the hot tub though. Be perfectly happy sipping on a drink and chatting up with whomever was around.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:31 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
You gotta have a goodun poker face...& don't twitch.

heeheehee

Not me, I start smiling and blushing uncontrollably if I get good cards.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:32 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,297,629 times
Quote:
Speaking of Hurricanes...this side of the state has not been hit directly since the 1920's or 40's...so i think you would be safe visiting..even in August......
Tampa hasn't, but that side of the state has....

Charlie 2004..... Came ashore around Port Charlotte IIRC....

(I'm a bit of a weather geek and lived in Florida at the time.. )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships