Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 10:10 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,310,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Who's buying it? One of two audiences: Men who view a woman as a life-support system for a vagina, or women who have a serious submission fetish.

There are also women who feel they might learn something from him and get the man they want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 10:14 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
I agree we all do, but are you saying if you aren't a size 0, don't wear make up or or not percieved to be attractive, that you are less the best?
Everybody's definition of "attractive" is different (it works on very deep and subtle subsconscious levels), but the majority seems to agree on what is definitely unattractive.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:26 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
There are also women who feel they might learn something from him and get the man they want.
Yeah, in a pathetic kind of way. Why would one want somebody who thought this way in the first place?

Old 08-29-2008, 10:31 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Sounds to me like another disciple of Lykis 101. Laughable. I just googled the guy and he is ugly. I love when ugly guys tell women they need to lose weight....

Old 08-29-2008, 10:32 AM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,728 times
I think this is great. Ladies, if you want a man like this, now you know how to get him! Ok, a lot of people are thinking that's rediculous because a woman wouldn't want a guy like this... but actually a lot of women DO want a guy like this

It's funny how defensive females bring up that guys usually are bigger than the girls. GIRLS LIKE BIGGER GUYS! lol. If guys were skinnier, they wouldn't get any dates. Girls. Like. Stocky. Guys. It's like a skinny guy who's told to put on weight and he says "but look at all these skinny girls! they are soooooo hypocritical to want a big man!" lol

Old 08-29-2008, 10:34 AM

904 posts, read 2,874,043 times
If my husband ever said anything like that to me he had better be wearing a cup.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:39 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
I think this is great. Ladies, if you want a man like this, now you know how to get him! Ok, a lot of people are thinking that's rediculous because a woman wouldn't want a guy like this... but actually a lot of women DO want a guy like this

It's funny how defensive females bring up that guys usually are bigger than the girls. GIRLS LIKE BIGGER GUYS! lol. If guys were skinnier, they wouldn't get any dates. Girls. Like. Stocky. Guys. It's like a skinny guy who's told to put on weight and he says "but look at all these skinny girls! they are soooooo hypocritical to want a big man!" lol
Ummmm, Jeff dear, don't lump Miss Twinkle Toes into the category of women who want big guys. I only like guys who are tanned, toned, muscular and Brazilian!!!

Old 08-29-2008, 10:41 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,456,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
GIRLS LIKE BIGGER GUYS! lol. If guys were skinnier, they wouldn't get any dates. Girls. Like. Stocky. Guys. It's like a skinny guy who's told to put on weight and he says "but look at all these skinny girls! they are soooooo hypocritical to want a big man!" lol
Ummmm, we do? Or shall I just state my opinion? I do? I like stocky guys? My closest female friends like stocky guys? Strange, this has never come up in conversation. I haven't noticed my friends dating many stocky men.

As we grow older and perhaps less in shape than we were when we were 21 and perfectly formed, maybe we're more tolerant of men who are dealing with the same issues of age that we are.

But whether we women prefer stocky dudes as a rule is waaayyy off base. Healthy, fit, well-muscled, or simply a regular guy; my guess is most women prefer men who love them for who they are.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:44 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times
This guy is a porky masoginist...who is he to tell any woman she should be a svelt hard body to keep her "man" happy? I doubt any super models are knocking his door down.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:02 AM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,728 times
Just my perception then. Girls will accept a guy with a little too much weight much more than a guy with too little weight. Again, just my perception.

My point was that men ALSO have a right to want... what we want. No one is searching for a size zero, as defensive women like to claim. Most guys are looking for a size 10 and the shallow ones are looking for a size 7
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships