Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 02:35 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
My thought is ... why does Sarah Palin wear her hair in that old lady grandma style? She looks older than she needs to look with that hair all up in a beehive like that.
Yeah she does, and that ain't always bad if you know what I mean

Old 09-06-2008, 05:33 PM

8,982 posts, read 21,171,724 times
Ha! That's funny!

But yeah, while I don't agree with Palin's politics, I do think she's very attractive. While I'm sure that wasn't a main motivator for McCain, I would imagine that her physical appeal was a minor consideration to attract votes.

Cindy McCain and Michelle Obama ain't half bad, either. (Haven't really looked at Sen. Biden's wife yet.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Tina Fey as Palin
Will Farrell as Mccain
Palin sitting on mcCains lap and McCain has that dirty old man look on his face saying "who's your daddy?"

Old 09-06-2008, 07:33 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonlawyer View Post
I think that she's incompetent and crazy but very good looking nonetheless. She and Cindy McCain are two very nice, middle-aged women. In fact, Sarah Palin is more than a MILF. In light of her soon to be grandmother status, she's a GILF.

What are your thoughts?
She was Mayor then moved to Governor, she ousted a bunch of crooks in Alaska's government, She lowered taxes and down sized the budget, she's quite the outdoorsman, personally I think she's anything but incompetent and she's very pretty, I think she ROCKs.

Old 09-06-2008, 08:39 PM

338 posts, read 897,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
Some said that Palin is the hottest governor from the coolest state.
Since the Republicans deny that global warming exists, perhaps they can blame melting polar ice caps on all of the heat that the sexy governess generates in Alaska!

Old 09-07-2008, 01:03 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
Does anybody really care about who runs our country or are we all just consumed with how sexy Ms. Palin seems to be? Are we thinking with the heads sitting on top of our shoulders???

Old 09-07-2008, 01:29 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,235,190 times
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes
Quote:
Are we thinking with the heads sitting on top of our shoulders???
Just because I find her attractive does this mean that I'll vote for her ( that is if I could).
Like I posted before; she isn't my type at all.

Old 09-07-2008, 06:47 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,475,519 times
I was saying she was a milf from the second day And no it has no bearing on my voting or feelings for the republican party. But I did notice at the convention there were either really old people or really good looking women

Old 09-07-2008, 10:17 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Does anybody really care about who runs our country or are we all just consumed with how sexy Ms. Palin seems to be? Are we thinking with the heads sitting on top of our shoulders???
Yeah, we actually do, but since who gets elected has nothing to do with who in reality is running the country, we're trying to distract ourselves with happier thoughts.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:23 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Yeah, we actually do, but since who gets elected has nothing to do with who in reality is running the country, we're trying to distract ourselves with happier thoughts.
How very true.

That's why I get such a laugh from the clowns at those conventions glad-handing each other and dancing around like lunatics - as if having their candidate elected will really change anything. But hey, our guy's face is printed on the little bits of confetti, and that's the important thing!

Old 09-07-2008, 10:34 AM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
How very true.

That's why I get such a laugh from the clowns at those conventions glad-handing each other and dancing around like lunatics - as if having their candidate elected will really change anything. But hey, our guy's face is printed on the little bits of confetti, and that's the important thing!
LOL, politics are BS, does Barack Ombama really think things are going to change, I mean big businesss/interest has alway run things. McCain isn't much better both of these guys are f'ing bafoons.

I'm not a bitter person, really but most of this stuff is just pure BS. Someone once told me find the money trail, and you will see who's running things. Probably true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships