Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 11:39 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,823,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Well, I stand corrected. At least you know some honest cheaters. LOL
hahahaha - the two words don't seem like they belong together do they? (honest -cheaters). But really, sometimes good people get caught up in bad stuff and they are relieved when someone gives them a way out. My experience with folks I know who have been thru this has led to my refusal to generalize when it comes to "cheaters"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2008, 11:41 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,239,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Well, my best friend went through this and we had quite the operation running out of my house for a good 6 months or so And, we got him! Red handed!!

Also, I occasionally do some photography work for a PI friend No one has ever suspected me!
LOL, lil' innocent-looking PI!

Old 09-30-2008, 11:44 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,272,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
LOL, lil' innocent-looking PI!
You know it!!

Old 09-30-2008, 11:45 AM

55 posts, read 173,401 times
I went through something like this 3 months ago. I knew something was wrong. And one night I confronted him, poured myself out and asked what was wrong with him. He finally confessed that night. And it has been hurting me ever since.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
hahahaha - the two words don't seem like they belong together do they? (honest -cheaters). But really, sometimes good people get caught up in bad stuff and they are relieved when someone gives them a way out. My experience with folks I know who have been thru this has led to my refusal to generalize when it comes to "cheaters"
you went through this. I also experienced this.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostgirl123 View Post
I went through something like this 3 months ago. I knew something was wrong. And one night I confronted him, poured myself out and asked what was wrong with him. He finally confessed that night. And it has been hurting me ever since.
I am so sorry you had to go through this...

Old 09-30-2008, 11:51 AM

Quote:
I am so sorry you had to go through this...
hey polly.
yeap it hurts... ouch! You have no idea.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:52 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,823,666 times
Quote:
you went through this. I also experienced this.
Not me personally, just some folks close to me. I am SO very sorry you are hurting lostgirl. I know finding this info out can be devastating. But it IS better to know, wouldn't you say? Since your husband is trying so hard to make things right, I'd say just give yourself lots of time. This is like the grief you experience when someone close to you dies - the pain just doesn't go away over night. But in time things can get better. I pray that is what happens in your marriage

Also, at least your guy was an "honest cheater" - that shows he really has some regret and wants things to work out between you!

Old 09-30-2008, 11:53 AM

Quote:
hey polly.
yeap it hurts... ouch! You have no idea.
No, I have no idea and I just cannot imagine the pain. My best friend just found out her husband was cheating in December and she is still in terrible pain. They are in the process of getting divorced.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:56 AM

Quote:
No, I have no idea and I just cannot imagine the pain. My best friend just found out her husband was cheating in December and she is still in terrible pain. They are in the process of getting divorced.

I'm sorry for her also. It's an unbearable feeling. We're working it out, been married for 20 years. If she needs someone to talk to e-mail me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships