Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 07:14 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,742,040 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=2]
Guys - what kind of woman would you like?

For me, I want her to be within 2 inches shorter or taller than me, I'm 5' 4". I also want her to be a size 4 to 6, - Britney Spears at 5' 4" tall is a size 6 is and she's perfect for me! Then I want her to have a college degree and good career, because I don't want her to be a financial burden to me. The tough thing is that she has to accept my crossdressing, and of course I'd love to dress her up in my $12,000 + women clothes collection!
And then I'm picky on looks. I'd like her to look 7.5 to 10! Curvy, well shaped hourglass figure. Not be so materialistic and high maintenance. I want her to be Roman Catholic. I'd be a bonus if she can cook good dishes. And it'd be lovely if we get along personalitywise.

I like white and asians the most, but there are lots of pretty hispanics, and rare few blacks I like.

But I've had a sad dating life, no serious dates, but I've been with slightly overweight girls. One was just a good friend to me from my H.S. classes, she was cute but her problem was she was overweight. I saw her try to hit on lots of guys in college, then she got frustrated and became a major lesbian, in fact, President of the Gay and Lesbian club! - She didn't associate with me after that! - Funny, she wants to be a man and I want to be a hot chick!

College - I hit on a pretty Mexican Luthuanian, but we just didn't connect personalitywise. About my height, but maybe she was a size 10 to 12 and just needed a lot work to lose weight. Yeah, I might consider a pretty girl if she can work to lose the weight. It surprised me one day when she said she'll do me! I didn't.

It'd be a big plus if my woman is a working professional who wears a lot of skirt suits! My skirt suit collection is bigger and better than sarah Palin's! [$8900 worth in Texas, some more in Chicago!]

I'd be a plus if this woman likes doing role reversal with me too! Ok guys. I"M ODD! I think I look good both ways and would go both ways with my woman too! Yeah, I'm oversexed!

I'm good looking enough as a man too, and I've had sugar mommas hit on me too. Most impressive one was a short pretty chicago Channel 5 news anchor. I was making a delivery as a car messenger and I saw her on the side of the road flirting with me! I felt like a loser with my pathetic job and didn't hit on her, but actually, I've seen lots of prettier asians than her. But she definitely was a sugar momma. Another sugar momma that hit on me - I was biking down Chicago Ave near Michan Ave / Water Tower and this pretty but slightly overweight white girl in a Mercedes stops her car to ask me where a street was. I felt this was just a ploy to talk to me, but I felt like a loser because I was unemployed.

Ok, I have a problem. When unemployed, I feel like a loser and don't date. But now I realize I could eventually get a good job and be a winner so now I should give myself a chance even when unemployed. Maybe a woman who takes a chance on a guy like that is a good catch!
[/SIZE]

Last edited by LadyRobyn; 10-18-2008 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: No Names please...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 07:16 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,246,413 times
I wonder what she would want from you????

Old 10-18-2008, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I wonder what she would want from you????
A man and woman!

Old 10-18-2008, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
A man and woman!
So you want someone who is bi??

Are you well educated? Have a good career?

Old 10-18-2008, 07:20 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,143,589 times
That's a pretty vivid imagination and wishful thinking! Perhaps you should consider becoming a writer, Jess!

Old 10-18-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's a pretty vivid imagination and wishful thinking! Perhaps you should consider becoming a writer, Jess!
Yes, fiction will be his genre...with an emphasis on fantasy and sci fi!

Old 10-18-2008, 07:36 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,659,312 times
Hhmmmm.....you don`t ask for much.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
So you want someone who is bi??

Are you well educated? Have a good career?
Bi woman? - Only with me! Why can't we be oversexed!

Education - BSME from the 6th best college in the nation for Mechanical Engineering, Univ of IL at Urbana - Champaign.

My career has been hurt too much because of crossdressing. I need a woman as a front to appear like I'm buying clothes for her so I don't look gay!

Old 10-18-2008, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Bi woman? - Only with me! Why can't we be oversexed!

Education - BSME from the 6th best college in the nation for Mechanical Engineering, Univ of IL at Urbana - Champaign.

My career has been hurt too much because of crossdressing. I need a woman as a front to appear like I'm buying clothes for her so I don't look gay!
Why do you tell anyone at work that you are a crossdresser?

So, you are going to use a woman asa front for your crossdressing??? ?Be sure to put that on your relationship resume!

Old 10-18-2008, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I've actually had past jobs as a Technical Writer!

Ok, my sex and dating life is a work of fiction! always in my dreams!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships