Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 03:36 AM

28,976 posts, read 30,354,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothereIN View Post
All the halloween decs are down and heading for storage. Now, to get going on Thanksgiving.

this is the greatest time of year, all the decorating and festive events? I love it!

It was beautiful here yesterday, going up in the 60's again today...and all this week...yeahhhhhh
Hope the farmer's almanac is wrong and we have another mild winter here.

Happy Sunday Girlfriend!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2008, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
You could just yell "wardrobe malfunction" and call it a day...I love fake lashes when we go to costume parties...
yeah, bet she looked great anyway!

Old 11-02-2008, 07:23 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,278,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I did, but as luck would have it we were just getting off the train and some grandma whose grandson was sitting next to me wanted to take a picture of him with me while the lash was half-flying... Oh, well... I'll never see that picture...

Man, when we were leaving the station she half-jokingly warned him not to grab for my leg if he gets scared... What a world... Guess because the kid was about 12 or 13 she was afraid they could get into some sexual harassment trouble... I assured her I'll just scratch his eyes.
That is hysterical!! you are probably the type that kids absolutely love because you are so frank!

Old 11-02-2008, 07:31 AM

926 posts, read 2,750,817 times
My halloween was fun, my friend dressed up in a cow costume and he suggested me and my 3 girl friends dress up in sexy milkmaid costumes....somehow I didnt see anything wrong with this initially lol. But we went to a few lounges and MAN were people commenting lol I get it now lol
we also went to two haunted houses, the first one was kinda scary, someone came from behind and startled me and I jumped on the back of my cow friend lol my other friend took a funny pic of that and my ruffled granny panties under my skirt (part of the costume) and the 2nd haunted house you get $500 if you make it to the top (5th floor), we made it to the 3rd floor and quit! I looked defeated when I came out, I had two pig tail braids when I went in and when I came out I only had one lol and my friend lost her waist cincher from her costum- I think a monster tried to undress her! lol

Old 11-02-2008, 08:08 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,089,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Please share your Halloween stories from last night
What did ya'll do?

I locked all the doors, pulled down all the shades, closed all the curtains, tight and turned off all the lights...

seriously, I live in a retirement community, therefore, no Halloweeners anymore...

there is always a trade off in life, isn't there...

Guess I'll have to eat all that candy, and carmel apples, all by myself?
Went to a halloween theme Wedding. Now that's a couple who have fun! The grooms family has entertainers, professional singers, theater actors within their ranks. My friend/one of the relatives has a popular band and he was supposed to be the wedding singer. He was singing so much during the three day festivities he got larengitis. So other members of the family and I kicked in. I did After the loving, Wonderful Tonight, fooled around and fell in love(which was hard on my cords) and paradise by the dashboard. The bride was a very attractive bride of frankenstein, the groom was Jack Sparrow. A bridesmaid took a shine to me, she's a nurse, I informed her I'm a mess and a recovering alcoholic which only seemed to excite her more(the ol oh-boy, a fixer-upper!) But I am going to see her friday, anyway. lol

Old 11-02-2008, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babigyrl5 View Post
My halloween was fun, my friend dressed up in a cow costume and he suggested me and my 3 girl friends dress up in sexy milkmaid costumes....somehow I didnt see anything wrong with this initially lol. But we went to a few lounges and MAN were people commenting lol I get it now lol
we also went to two haunted houses, the first one was kinda scary, someone came from behind and startled me and I jumped on the back of my cow friend lol my other friend took a funny pic of that and my ruffled granny panties under my skirt (part of the costume) and the 2nd haunted house you get $500 if you make it to the top (5th floor), we made it to the 3rd floor and quit! I looked defeated when I came out, I had two pig tail braids when I went in and when I came out I only had one lol and my friend lost her waist cincher from her costum- I think a monster tried to undress her! lol
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A RIOT!!!!!
What fun...hugs, thanks for sharing....

creme

Old 11-02-2008, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
Went to a halloween theme Wedding. Now that's a couple who have fun! The grooms family has entertainers, professional singers, theater actors within their ranks. My friend/one of the relatives has a popular band and he was supposed to be the wedding singer. He was singing so much during the three day festivities he got larengitis. So other members of the family and I kicked in. I did After the loving, Wonderful Tonight, fooled around and fell in love(which was hard on my cords) and paradise by the dashboard. The bride was a very attractive bride of frankenstein, the groom was Jack Sparrow. A bridesmaid took a shine to me, she's a nurse, I informed her I'm a mess and a recovering alcoholic which only seemed to excite her more(the ol oh-boy, a fixer-upper!) But I am going to see her friday, anyway. lol

whoa!!!! how terrific, a halloween wedding, you singing, and then you meet someone....maybe she was impressed by you, and not motivated by the fact that your recovering, but more so, that you have recovered, which takes a lot of perseverance and will power...

3 cheers for you!!!!!!

Jack Sparrow, hmmmm somehow, he is soooooooooo attractive in his pirates outfit...

come back and tell us about your date...
Have a great time!
Creme

Old 11-02-2008, 11:28 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,064,117 times
Our halloween night was a blast. Took the kids trick-or-treating around the neighborhood for a couple of hours then headed over to a friend's house for food and drinks (little party). It was great! Kids ran around, ate candy, watched movies, played outside, while adults drank beer/wine and had good fun conversation. It was well-worth the hangover the next day!

Old 11-05-2008, 02:31 PM

566 posts, read 1,109,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
this is the greatest time of year, all the decorating and festive events? I love it!

It was beautiful here yesterday, going up in the 60's again today...and all this week...yeahhhhhh
Hope the farmer's almanac is wrong and we have another mild winter here.

Happy Sunday Girlfriend!
It is fabulous here too, and I am stuck inside PAINTING. ug. But I have to get it done before cold and rainy.

Thanks dear, and Happy Wednesday to you!!! The week is almost over
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships