Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 11:31 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,636,118 times

Advertisements

So that's how it is? I have to be nice to earn your unconditional love? What kind of a parent are you?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2008, 11:33 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
So that's how it is? I have to be nice to earn your unconditional love? What kind of a parent are you?!
A very mean one!

Old 11-18-2008, 11:40 AM

524 posts, read 942,254 times
I do not know if being a good dancer made me a better lover... but it gave me a lot of chances to practice!

I am pretty sure that it does not work the other way... I know some great lovers that could not dance worth a crap!

Old 11-18-2008, 11:42 AM

240 posts, read 1,289,607 times
Being a good dancer has absolutely nothing to do with a person's sexual performance.

Old 11-18-2008, 11:50 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times
Ok, seriously, since sex is....what, 95%? in the brain, the answer to this question is obviously not necessarily.

As for dancing being stupid, that's JonathanB's right to say and feel that. However, I don't find the correlation between dancing and sex. I love dancing but since I never go out dancing, I dance at home and pretend it's just for fitness--even tho' it does turn out that way LOL I can't help it, I put on my music and I just have to move. I quit going out to dance when they started this stupid dancing that looks like they're having sex on the dance floor. Now that's embarrassing. They look like a bunch of cats in heat. I just want to dance and not have someone think I'm thinking of sex for crying out loud! LOL

JonathanLB, are you a Virgo?

Last edited by Whyte Byrd; 11-18-2008 at 12:07 PM..

Old 11-18-2008, 11:53 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Thank you dear...you may leave time out now...
But i like time out! I have invisible friends in there!

Old 11-18-2008, 12:00 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,218,834 times
strippers make excellent lovers!!!!http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/sFun_dancing.gif (broken link)http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/sFun_mischieviousbig.gif (broken link)

Old 11-18-2008, 12:02 PM

4,739 posts, read 8,375,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
strippers make excellent lovers!!!!
Gives new meaning to pole dancing.

Old 11-18-2008, 12:06 PM

524 posts, read 942,254 times
Dancing is a great way to exude sexual messages into a crowd like bait... to see who will bite! (Ooo, bad choice of words)

Dancing can help you in so many ways to show your sexual prowess and stamina... but it doesn't make you a good lover. But it excels as a sexual advertisement and helps others overcome the fear of approaching you.

Old 11-18-2008, 12:08 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,636,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
Ok, seriously, since sex is....what, 95%? in the brain, the answer to this question is obviously not necessarily.

As for dancing being stupid, that's JonathanB's right to say and feel that. However, I don't find the correlation between dancing and sex. I love dancing but since I never go out dancing, I dance at home and pretend it's just for fitness--even tho' it does turn out that way LOL I can't help it, I put on my music and I just have to move. I quit going out to dance when they started this stupid dancing that looks like they're having sex on the dance floor. Now that's embarrassing. They look like a bunch of cats in heat. I just want to dance and not have someone think I'm thinking of sex for crying out loud! LOL

JonathanB, are you a Virgo?
See, that's my problem. I don't have a problem with traditional dancing, I took a ballroom dance class unfortunately, was forced into it along with the rest of the 8th grade class back in the day, hehe, I refused to go unless my parents paid me for every class, though, so at least I got something out of it. I negotiated $5 per hour, wow, that's horrible pay for that torture. I was not exactly a great bargainer apparently.

I do not like to see people just sort of randomly gyrating on a dance floor. My dad's personal assistant is a dancer, a professional, who tours and teaches classes, and it's very impressive and athletic. I respect what he does, I think it's awesome. I just have a problem with someone calling what he does "dancing" and then calling what these idiots at a club do "dancing." That's freakin' insulting. If you want to call both of those things dancing, you might as well call me a basketball player and Kobe Bryant a basketball player. It's about the same thing. I can play basketball about as well as most people can dance, which is to say not at all, and should not be considered either a basketball player or a dancer.

And no I'm a Saggitarius or whatever, if that's how you spell it, I really don't pay attention to things like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships