Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2008, 05:05 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Yes, there are actually 2 Lifetime Fitnesses in SA. One is, in fact, at the Rim.
When I lived there they kept talking about the new one that was supposed to be going in at The Rim, which would have been nice.

I used to do a lot of driving while I lived there because everything was so far away from my house! I used to drive to Lifetime every morning, then in the afternoons I would drive to the Blue Bubble Ballroom on Broadway off the 410, then head over to Ed Rawlins school to pick up my son.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2008, 05:11 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,143,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
When I lived there they kept talking about the new one that was supposed to be going in at The Rim, which would have been nice.

I used to do a lot of driving while I lived there because everything was so far away from my house! I used to drive to Lifetime every morning, then in the afternoons I would drive to the Blue Bubble Ballroom on Broadway off the 410, then head over to Ed Rawlins school to pick up my son.
Oh cool. The area around the Rim/Rawlinson is growing so much. It's a great place to live...it's way different than it was a few years ago.

Old 12-18-2008, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Oh cool. The area around the Rim/Rawlinson is growing so much. It's a great place to live...it's way different than it was a few years ago.
Oh, I guess it was Ed RawlinSON. I forgot.

I was there in 2006.

We had an awesome house, but I couldn't deal with the rain and the overcast-ness all the time and the traffic. Oy vey! That traffic!!!

I just really missed CA and my family and friends and all things CA. My dance partner at Blue Bubble would play a rumba version of California Dreamin' and tell me not to get any funny ideas - like moving back to CA. But after 9 months, I couldn't deal with it anymore and had to come back home. I am so happy to be back here, and I talk to my partner every week. He flew out to Vegas in August and we competed at Nevada Star Ball. I also competed with my regular CA partner too. It was so nice to see him again - and to dance together again. I can't wait for him to fly out here in May for Emerald Ball!!!

Old 12-18-2008, 05:20 PM

So do you miss San Antonio at all?

We're enjoying great weather right now!

Old 12-18-2008, 05:25 PM

Quote:
So do you miss San Antonio at all?

We're enjoying great weather right now!
No, I don't miss it. I do miss Russell Hicks, my partner and I miss the Lifetime Fitness because we really don't have anything like it here in my area. But we were so glad to get back home. In fact, when we drove back to CA, we left SA at 6:00 a.m. and drove straight through to CA only stopping to use the restroom a few times and roll through a drive-thru or two to get something to eat. We actually stopped to spend the night in Blythe, CA because my husband was tired of driving (we drove both cars), but I could have continued on the next hour and a half to get into Palm Desert.

My son was so happy to get back here and be with his friends. In fact, our first night back in the desert, he went and spent the night at his best friend's house.

Old 12-18-2008, 05:30 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
The bigger the better! Bring it on Cat, bring it on!!!!!
I think that is "Beastiality."

Old 12-18-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I think that is "Beastiality."
Yeah, well ya know what they say ......

Old 12-18-2008, 05:32 PM

Quote:
No, I don't miss it. I do miss Russell Hicks, my partner and I miss the Lifetime Fitness because we really don't have anything like it here in my area. But we were so glad to get back home. In fact, when we drove back to CA, we left SA at 6:00 a.m. and drove straight through to CA only stopping to use the restroom a few times and roll through a drive-thru or two to get something to eat. We actually stopped to spend the night in Blythe, CA because my husband was tired of driving (we drove both cars), but I could have continued on the next hour and a half to get into Palm Desert.

My son was so happy to get back here and be with his friends. In fact, our first night back in the desert, he went and spent the night at his best friend's house.
Well, I guess SA isn't for everyone

Old 12-18-2008, 05:33 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Yeah, well ya know what they say ......
No. What?

Old 12-18-2008, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Well, I guess SA isn't for everyone
Maybe if I wasn't a native Californian I would have liked it. I met people who came to Texas from other places and they loved it. I come from a place that's pretty much sunny and gorgeous 363 days of the year. Okay, summers here are pretty brutal, but I'm used to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships